Silicone Adhesive

Discussion in 'Molnlycke' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is our silicone adhesive really that special? I think we need a new story to tell. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! I'm a new rep and my customers seem to complain a lot about Mepilex border NOT sticking well. In addition, when the border sticks to itself, they have to throw out the dressing. Anyone have any advice??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find a new job dbagg!! Product is garbage!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez. Hearing complaints about maceration with Mepilex. WTF!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously do not work for the company. Go back to your own board and try to start crap there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback idiot. Unfortunately, I'm hearing the complaint too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sacral pressure ulcer prevention isn't working for some of my hospitals. The edges are rolling and I'm starting to lose credibility with my accounts. Can anyone help?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you asking here? Ask your management !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management says it is what it is. Any help much appreciated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget about this product. It is crap! Sell something else.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one of my customers told me that there was no indication for pressure ulcer prevention and that it was off label is this true ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. Looking up now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of you so called Molnlycke reps actually worked for the company you'd know the answer or at least a reliable place to find the answer. Go troll your negative crap somewhere else.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked it up on the FDA web page and there is no indication with this product for pressure ulcer prevention only for wounds

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. These are non-exempt products and as such require FDA notification and not 510K approval. his means indication is not approved by FDA. I would suggest you use the 2 full RCTs with over 600 patients, and 30+ case studies with over 1000 patients as your proof. Anyone suggesting it is not indicated do not understand the evidence or the regulatory pathway.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked it up, not indicated. Check the package insert, that's all you need to know.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a shame, promoting a product off label, and admitting it on public boards...wow, can you say major fines

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any of you noticed that all reference to prevention of pressure ulcers with Mepilex has been removed from our web page ? Why is that ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong? You don't know you can say anything you want when you put an asterisk next to our claims. * = When used as a part of an overall prevention protocol. If you know anything about science, you can reduce pressure with a piece of cardboard. Nurses are easily fooled and they're desperate. I will say more an more of nurses are starting to question why you have to use the most expensive dressing on the market to reduce pressure. I see Medline reps trying to use our studies for their evidence all the time. Bastards!