Cardionet Vs LifeWatch

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2008 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$2 to 10 is great except that it went public at $18. It was $15 when Joe started. The past year has been great, but lets not forget where it started.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget what the going rate for MCOT was at that time too - if we were still getting that kind of money the stock would be over $20.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those days are over. CN will have to pay for their false claimes when the DOJ is done with them. Wall Steet has no confidence in this stock. Recent acquisitions will not help, but will hurt the bottom line. Q1 earnings will be below market expectations and the stock will continue its downward trend. Fingers will start to be pointed at JC and I predict he won't last the year. Buying up bankrupt companies with major internal issues is not the way you build a good solid company built for the long term.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on man - where is your faith in our leadership team? Don't you know that NOVUS is coming? CardioKey and the huge holter reimbursement that comes with it is going to save the day! INR is going to make us all rich - you just need to stay focused and work those ED's and Neuros in the meantime. Go work on some PPM deals while you are at it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What we have to go out and acquire another company to get a little chatter started?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huge Holter Reimbursement? I am missing something. Some of the Medicare Holter rates for 2014 are $70 in some states.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing worth chattering about - at least not until May 5th when the Q2 forecasts finally arrive and everyone can start complaining about the next round of 'bend over and take it like a man'.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, not getting it?! Is LifeWatch a real company. The behavior of their management team is unreal; dialing for dollars and giving incentives for enrollments? Weren't they fined already once for that sort of crap? Wow.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperate times require desperate measures I guess. Maybe they should be called TitanicWatch

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exodus taking place at LW. Changes (again) running amuck. Look for quite a few empty territories, this sort of momentum usually grows quite a bit prior to management taking defensive action.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Swiss acquisition taking place. VP Sales is silent, not that he offered anything of value previously, but now absolute silence. Vacant territories remaining empty while the reorg is determined...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares - they are not the problem. Newer, better smaller is the problem. Not having a forecast mid month is also a problem but nobody wants to hear about that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Long term. Short term however, there are some opportunities to take advantage of LWs issues and increase market share for like products. LW moral low, future unknown.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious, you don't think CN has any morale issues? Need I say quota or better yet home INR?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overall sales morale is at an all time low based on the 20 or so AE's I communicate with on a regular basis. No confidence in the forecasting ability and no confidence that new products are coming any time soon. The company that AM and PL are at has been making some noise and may be ready to be a player soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in ........ 3rd QTR quotas soon to be arriving. This has been confirmed over a bottle of scotch, bourbon, gin, vodka and a red cup to go.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't forget the red bull chaser - bull being the appropriate word - we won't have them in our hands until next Friday - I guarantee it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your guarantee won’t hold water. Don’t know as much as you think you do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know allot of people won't be making a $$$ based on the last memo. Watch and see how many people run from this company. But look at the positives, we still have home INR kits.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather take a flight on Malaysia Air than sell INR!

What difference does a few days make anyway - next Monday vs Friday is still the third week of the month and gave the malvern mindless enough time to manipulate the things they wanted to manipulate.

KN's 20% turnover goal is going to be seriously tested between now and January.