Verathon???

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if that complete loser Nate C ever got a job after getting booted? I have a feeling that troll would be jobless for quite some time unless he takes a job as an associate rep for ADP or something making 40k a year. He deserves what he gets.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lyrette lol.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny. Something like half a dozen docs in the country still use this lawsuit waiting to happen product.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a valid statement. Just had 3rd face to face interview with another company and looks like I'll finally be out of this craptastic company. I know of at least 2 other reps in this region who are also on their way out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://imeconcepts.com/about/management/

Sadly, probably still doing better than you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opposed to Verathon which has stellar products? LOL.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly does Keith C still have a job? He was supposed to be fired when I was there. Scott V told me to stay at Verathon because he was getting rid of him

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any insight into the VA/DC/MD Territory? Recruiter indicated it did very well. Not sure why the former rep left then. I have been selling high dollar capital for 16+ years. Been doing about $250K last 5 years with current company. Would that be realistic in Acute Care for that particular region? Current gig is saturated market and looking to move on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Verathon hasn't added a viable product to their portfolio in over 5 years. Competition within the video laryngoscope market is much more intense than when Verathon first bought the GlideScope. The BladderScan has been around for almost 30 years and anyone who needs one has it.

Reps here are no longer making 300-400k like the good ole days and many Acute members struggle to hit quota and can make under 100k a year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any knowledge about the DC/MD territory? Recruiter did state that most hires were B2B but this particular territory needed someone with solid Med Device/Capital background with history of making over $300K. That suites my profile but these comments are making me a little reluctant to pursue. Seems as if this company is very Territory dependent which is not unusual. He also stated there was a new product out to replace current aging technology. That's fine for a nice run for replacement but after that.....?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No different than yourself, recruiters are paid to sell a job. I'm not going to give you the ins and outs on a public forum of the territory or who you would be working for. I highly suggest you reach out via linked in and talk to some current reps including the former rep. Ask why they left, ask how often the territory hits plan etc. Do your own DD.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand. I'm bagging this one. Tough to leave somewhere after 15 yrs for some of the uncertainties and complication which I see here. I likely have more tenure than most of the DMs. Thanks for the input.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What spooked you off? I got the impression that current and former reps were really worried about the lack of product development beyond the new Titanium.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The titanium blades will only push more hospitals to go with storz. $5k per blade is gonna turn a lot of accounts off. Storz also has the flexible scopes that work with the c-mac. Verathon was once a leader now we are just the class clowns playing catch up.

The only people who want to work here are the uninformed and unemployed .

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, can not wait to put in my two week notice . First offer that comes through I am out the door.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You acute or pp ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my offer. This company does not even deserve a two week notice . Gonna double dip for a few months to get what is owed to me . Catch me if you can .

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be careful with that. You could threaten your existance at the new job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unconcerned have been with the other company for over a month . Still getting mileage and using reptrax account from verathon . Right about that time to renew . Catch me if you can .