Enough of the bashing - be thankful for JK

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top notch organization

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barb "I do not think it means what you think it means''

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you think? Geez, talk about sad!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad indeed but she learned from the best, JK. spin, deny, blame, lie, repeat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Barb on vacation? No stupid, unsubstantiated, over blown claims of excellence in the last few days.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I flew into PDX for an interview at RS a few years back. I was never so glad to return to Airport and get back home. The place and people were an absolute train wreck. How they have kept the lights on is beyond. The fear and disdain for the company and co-workers was obvious. Bush League at best.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Konsin took the complaints very seriously! He appointed his wife Barb as head of HR! I am not joking, he really did. "Bush League" is an understatement!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thankful for JK???? Maybe that it is almost over as RSM slides toward its final days. Why didn't Rick T come back sooner? He probably knew what the rest of us suspected, he isn't up to the task of saving RSM anymore that JK and his "team" of executives. It is sad that so many good people had to be cast aside as the company spiraled into failure. Many of them were excellent and could have been a positive part of the solution if only the "leaders" (and I use that term generously) would have listened.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thankful for JK???? Maybe that it is almost over as RSM slides toward its final days. Why didn't Rick T come back sooner? He probably knew what the rest of us suspected, he isn't up to the task of saving RSM anymore that JK and his "team" of executives. It is sad that so many good people had to be cast aside as the company spiraled into failure. Many of them were excellent and could have been a positive part of the solution if only the "leaders" (and I use that term generously) would have listened.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "leaders" and JK in particular are to busy blaming the failures on others. Look in the mirror John Konsin, and know that you, and you alone should be held responsible for the loss of so many jobs. The employees that you "downsized" and the ones that are going to be out of work because of your arrogance are real. Real people, real spouses, real children, whose lives are affected in a very real way because of your supreme incompetence. Mr Konsin as you sit in your mansion or in your ski house, or when you are at your sons private school please pray for forgiveness.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't a captain supposed to go down with the ship? We could only wish that JK would go down with the ship he punched holes in. Instead his house is on the market for 1.7 million and he will run like a coward. F-you Konsin.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Running like a thief. The only good is he is taking Hr director Barb. Good riddance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seven figure severence plus one year salary - benefits for 18 months - plus Barb's piece - not bad...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a nice golden parachute. I'm guessing that RSM's HR group spent a bit of time pulling that together ... oh wait ... isn't that a conflict of interest? :).

This is a perfect example of the fox guarding the hen house. Wishing the best of luck to those remaining at RSM that they may find a suitable position ... and soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much longer for JK? 90 days?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One Million dollars in "severence". Thank god, for a minute I thought that after John Konsin buried the company and lost the jobs of hundreds of hard working people he was going to then steal a severance package as well. I guess we are all lucky he is getting a "Seven figure severence " and not a severance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you very much for correcting - we didn't know what the poster meant - do you have any other interesting insite? (insight?)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it John Konsin is about have a breakdown he so stressed out. Not about the fact that he caused the loss of hundreds of jobs, may never work in the medical industry again and buried a company in a few years. But the fact he cant keep his wife from blabbing all over the internet.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw JK recently, he looked like hell. No doubt the stress is killing him.