Novadaq

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is the worst. Now we all get to spend the next week doing tests and than the first week of May learning how to sell this technology that nobody wants. I say we take tally on how many times TT says "I like it". Maybe he will explain why the stock is taking a dive. "I like it"!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard BS from Orlando resigned. I wonder if we still have the CORE program with FL Hospital as I was told the surgeon there was a close friend of his. Seems like all the good reps are seeing the writing on the wall!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I am dreading our meeting. I swear this company is such a joke. I also heard that BK was let go today. Anyone else gone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a completely anonymous site. Why in the world would you be scared of these dorks?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will come out. Already being looked at.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prove it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the silence?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much to talk about, all our stock options are worthless.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Narcissism serves well here. TT and his power trip is coming to a head. All parties will be very sorry when this shakes out. Or maybe they are not sorry. Karma serves well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company worth looking at? What is the lowest vs highest rep paid here? Recruiter said reps are making 190k here at plan

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Party hard. Work hard.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the chances of a large wound care deal being signed this year for Luna?

Does TT really have a few deals on the 1 yard line?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very unlikely, we have a better chance of getting rid of TT and all these incompetent managers.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the VP in the West for this company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AG

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the outlook here in the next few years?
    Recruiters are busy looking for candidates.
    Honest and accurate feedback would be appreciated.
    Is this a place a veteran capital rep would want to look into?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty hesitant referring this as a place to work. The culture is quite unexplainable since it used to be rewarding and now everyone is looking over their shoulders. Acelity is trying ramp all of their units up to go public. Experienced reps should stay away. Limited opportunity to make money or career advancement. Look at the KCI thread to get a pulse of what is going on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is a god. Oh I mean he thinks he is one. AG is a god. Ph wait he is nothing more than a old director from a wound center. The managers could not coach a flag football team out of a timeout.
    Novadaq has runined way to many careers. TT's wife should be checkin herself. This place is bad bad bad bad. My time there was a jail sentence. I can not wait for the day I get to have dinner with TT again.
    I hope he is not showing the Ray lewis / rice videos during meetings anymore. But he would not care, eat his young to lie to investors about the lack of anyting they actually have going on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked at the KCI thread. It's quite obvious that there is no love existing. Do you really think that MGMT will have any say in our business and we will be lijgering on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have capital sales experience and they offered me stock options which is intriguing..

Any idea how many Lunas and Pinpoints have actually been sold? I mean if there are 60 reps if they are selling as many as they tell me then I could make a lot of money