Is this nepotism?

Discussion in 'Biotronik' started by Anonymous, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EP in KY married to the STJ rep. 100% STJ at the VA Hospital. Yawn..........

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they related? Kentucky folks likes them sisters.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try this one, Medtronic rep in Fort Smith, Arkansas is the brother of EP at Mercy Hospital.

Guess what device he implants 100%?

I'll give you 3 guesses

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But that's OK, it's MDT. They are completely above board even when MDT hires the implanting cardiologist's daughter as HIS clinical and he uses 100% MDT at about 200 cans a year. It's OK, it's MDT but if Bio does a lead registry which EVERYONE is required to do on ALL new leads…. they are scum. Whatever, I sleep at night.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sting a little?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical MDT response. Do as I say; Not as I do.

Not sure where the previous poster (daughter as a clinical) is from but I know where that scenario is absolutely true in the SWest and no I don't work for Bio. I used to work in CRM. So, I really couldn't care less. I only visit CP to troll around for laughs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently, this popped up while I was typing my post.

Touche!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya they retired a year ago, keep peddling your subQs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What and it doesn't happen at STJ? Take a look at the RM of Pittsburgh and who his dad was... boy did that promotion come quickly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EP in Louisville is married to SJM rep.

I hear up the road in Cinci area that a high volume EP's daughter was hired years ago by MDT and that guy has put in more MDT devices himself than some hospitals.

But only BIO does such things.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fort Smith, AR

Medtronic rep brother of EP / 100% Medtronic Mercy Hospital

1st thing it asks you when you register online at Mercy - do you have any family members who work here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this? How about this ? Phil RM SF splits territories so much , to make room for his son, that reps jump to STJ. Now his son can have it all!His plan from beginning .Wasted all that money to bring them from boston