ArthroCare

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the deaf, dumb and blind Brits have any clue what losers they running the US company???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Foster to the rescue. I'll hold my breath waiting in anticipation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Rick Rogers brokered the deal....he had some extra time when they took away half his district for being unable to lead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love seeing the smiling faces of the Arthrocare Reps in my territory who still think that they'll have a job in a few months...thanks for the H/C wands and the suture passer!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the acquisition is complete, these Arthrocare reps will be new S&N employees.
    Perhaps.... it will be OLD S&N reps that will go....

Hmmm-mmm....which reps .... S&N new or S&N old ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshole - you work for S&N - you are just too dumb to realize that you are the loser who shold NOT have a smile on his face...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're sadly mistaken. Will some reps catch on? Sure but the majority of reps will get the axe. As with any company, if you have deep surgeon connections odds are they'll find a spot for you but if you're simply pushing wands than see ya later. If you have a ton of anchor biz than you got a small shot. This is a takeover NOT a merger folks, remember that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there-I overheard a call today about comp.Do not expect to get paid on accounts that were in place at the close of the deal.to expedite a ROI we will all make fractional comp.Why did I think this would be good? Remind me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Than expect fractional service regarding arthrocare products.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure but they get less than fractional as is.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"should" r*****

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARTHROCARE

Resistance is futile. We wish to improve ourselves. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
    Your culture will adapt to service ours.
    You will become part of the collective under our queen.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The borg queen commeth.
    The next assimulation needs to be?

Tissue?
    What do you want to see.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a typo asshole - you really are a loser - r*****? What are you in the 3rd grade? Yeah right, you work for S&N - just a sad piece of shit - later Asshole - glad I'm not you!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun being a r*****

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How lame - you're pathetic...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ArthroCare deal closing soon

Little birdie told me the Arthrocare deal will close very soon.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ArthroCare deal closing soon

yawn.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bungling of this ill-conceived takeover could be the linchpin leading to final undoing of this once proud company. At the very least it will result in the overthrow of the current regime of bumbling idiots. These numb nuts could screw up a wet dream…literally

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This could be a great move, but how S&N integrates it will be key, I'm not sold, we have so much potential here at S&N that is not being utilized. If somebody in upper management would just figure out how to make this company work we would not have to go out and buy up other companies.