Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one asked for your help Rhonda.
    Your such a looser.
    Get a life you PITA.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AWWWWW now that's showing some love :) Thank you so much for being such a coward by not signing who my #1 fan is :)

I wish you'd have the balls to come forward because I think I would like to buy you lunch for being such an inspiration for me to be so much better than you :) by NOT belittling the same people that I worked with day after day.

2 thumbs up for your ignorance

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash

No one in the office liked you and your still a whacked out nut job

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your opinion matters to me why?

Oh wait..it doesn't :)

Besides that, opinions are just like assholes, everyone has one.

It is really simple...do something to help GH pay what is owed to the employees who haven't been paid in 8 months and I keep my mouth closed..until then I won't. I could care less what you or anyone else think of me since you aren't even a big enough person to come forward with who you are so that everyone on here knows just what a back stabber you are.

At this point you are a nameless, faceless, know nothing, condescending coward who should have never been kept on by GH. Your actions and your words on this website would have had you terminated for violating company policy just as the reprimand that Jennie Slack took when she posted. But again, you are too much of a coward to own up to your actions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got all your money, didn't you?
    Move on b-tch
    D
    Don't you have something better to do with your time?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rhonda you are fine and your help is appreciated! You on the other hand, corporate minion, need to move on and get off this board. We are all sick of you and your lies about everything. Just pay us GH you thief.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More dinosaurs splint drama please, miss my lunch time entertainment...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life Rhonda.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that job at Walmart working out for you? Have you been promoted from greeter to stock clerk yet? Or, are you still gathering shopping carts in the parking lot Honey?

You crack me up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you given your deposition to the Federal Attorneys yet....... Honey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, did you Honey?
    There's nothing to say.

There never was crminal intent,
    and it's not a criminal complaint either, Honey.
    Get you facts straight Rhonda.

You should just go away.
    You got your back pay.
    You just line to stir the pot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!! I am glad I am so loved by you but it really is quite creepy now.

Not everything on here is posted by me and I have never been one to hide my identity. But unlike you, I am not stooping to your level by belittling everyone who is still working nor do I blame anything on the 500 people that were laid off.

As far as stirring the pot, it has been more than 8 months since the layoff and there are still hundreds of people who have NOT been paid, so yes I still have a spoon in my hand because this is just plain wrong. My spoon these days are by way of federal labor laws that GH & Dynasplint has broken and until every single person is paid in full I will continue this fight.

As for the Medicare fraud that is still on-going, it really does not matter if there was criminal intent, what matters is that Medicare fraud costs the taxpayers billions of dollars each year. " It is a crime to defraud the Federal Government and its programs. Punishment may involve imprisonment, significant fines, or both. Criminal penalties for health care fraud reflect the serious harms associated with health care fraud and the need for aggressive and appropriate fraud prevention. In some states, providers and health care organizations may lose their licenses. Convictions also may result in exclusion from Medicare participation for a specified length of time. Medicare fraud may also result in civil liability." That information comes directly from CMS.

Even if they do not go after DSI criminally, GH can and will face fines that could be in the millions of dollars, which still will NOT get those hundreds of people paid in full.

So while you sit there being anonymous, belittling 500 people who were laid off by calling them lazy and worthless and still posting your negative comments about them it just makes me want to fight even more for those 500 people.

So, I may same the same thing to you, while I hope that these 500 people have found gainful employment someplace other than DSI, it seems to be you that continues to stir the negative pot by continuing the negative comments and keeping everyone else amused with your own drama.

Do us all a favor, rather than your daily negative posts, continue to work hard for DSI so that the people who haven't been paid in full may actually one day be paid everything that they are owed. And while you are at it, leave my name out of your rants and negative posts unless you are sure that it is me...it is beginning to feel like you're a psycho stalker.

Rhonda

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT everyone who laid off was a slacker. They know who they are.

This just isn't working for you.
    Let it go, Rhonda.

You look a bit foolish trying to play Mother Theresa and, you don't know what you are talking about. The Feds will settle, the banks are paid off. People will be made whole, just as you were.

Have faith, that as the company prospers, GH will try to do the right thing.
    My faith in God allows me to believe in Him and him.

Please focus on your own life.

God bless you and your family, Honey.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The post is not from Rhonda. And if you are thinking that intent will make a difference, it won't. Medicare made it very plain to Dynasplint how to bill correctly, and that is not what happened. Intent won't matter; dollars will.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is not from Rhonda.
    Who cares?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU RHONDA! Myself and others appreciate you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonnie, you are delusional or you bumped your head one too many times getting out from underneath GH's desk.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not Bonnie either.
    Or Rhonda.

Get on with your lives.

There's nothing to see here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be something to see as long as people are owed money. I think most have given up and moved on, and that is probably the wisest course of action. GH has good intentions but makes poor decisions. This is consistent in the history of Dynasplint.