Stop acting like little girls...

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 8:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there have been drastic changes recently. However, these changes are necessary for the company to survive. If you cannot get on board with these changes, why not just walk out the door? Why attempt to lower the morale of your fellow coworkers in your location and around the country via these forums? If you're so unhappy, leave and let someone who can appreciate your position fill it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I should go ahead and state that I am not a part of management. I hold a regular position in location. I am just like all of you reading these boards. The main difference is that I appreciate Rotech. How many of you would be homeless or wouldn't have any food on the table if it weren't for Rotech? If there were a physical manifestation of Rotech, I would kiss the ground that he walked on.

I am no sheep. I am merely an appreciative human being sticking by Rotech through these trying times. If you bandwagoners can't deal with the tough times then you really should leave.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The turnover rate is intense,I"ve seen so many come and go.should they appreciate the position,Or should the position appreciate them?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make agood point, I agree... We should be thankful and positive, but I have to ask you this question... With all the negative information feed back, shouldn't the company give those that are left the respect of treating them like adults and keep us informed with what the plan is... Having another conference call by pigg telling us the best way to make money is not to spend it is getting old! What's the plan, let us in so we can be more positive and get on board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make agood point, I agree... We should be thankful and positive, but I have to ask you this question... With all the negative information feed back, shouldn't the company give those that are left the respect of treating them like adults and keep us informed with what the plan is... Having another conference call by pigg telling us the best way to make money is not to spend it is getting old! What's the plan, let us in so we can be more positive and get on board.
    Today 08:26 PM

Yes, they should, but do you really think they would do that? I think not!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree completely. The ones left should be treated with respect. The reality of the situation is that we will not. Some will leave, some will stay and take it. Turnover doesn't bother them. One thing is for sure, if you don't position yourself with good employees, you will have nothing. Everyone has their breaking point.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and where i used to enjoy coming to work i"ve now about reached my breaking point,come home mentely exhausted and fill out apps

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a very old thread,but i wonder if the flake who posted it still has a job here?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had one nice LCM out of a multitude that came in the door. AM's too were coming and going. No one stayed long enough to mentor anyone at any level.

An AM typically receives and must act on about 80+ emails in any given day. With an overload of that level there is no time to mentor anyone they may have direct control over.

Another glaring error on the upper mgt part to not provide a better balance of growing the business via mentoring to get the best out of all location employees.

Just seems to be so far gone there is no turning it around at any level.

Good luck all Rotech employees in the locations