More updates less BS.

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many threads with too much BS. Post here with updates and facts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact.
    Even though I had several years experience as LCM, they still let me go by not offering me more moola.....and then closed my location. They could've at least offered me the Call Center manager position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I speak for everyone... Please go away... You were not only the problem at your location but on these threads as well. You're doing it on purpose and it's getting old.. I'm asking that you leave this thread alone for those of us who are left.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya no kidding,I dont even know you,And you give me the creeps(but than again so dont most rotech management)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, what a loser. I wish you could be blocked somehow. No one gives a sh about you. I hate to be rude, but come on, just go away.

As far as the new Rotech, no one seems to know anything? Its pretty quiet. It's really hard to figure out whats next.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idont know whos creepier,The company or this person thats pretending to be someone thier not.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The X-SR from Punxsville, PA is by far the creepier one. He can protest all he wishes about his old LCM but it all boils down to one thing. His dislike of her sexual orientation in her private life. That and being fed info from Denise the CSR there too when they were open.

While no one thing can bring down a location everyone on here can clearly see how he was the bigger issue with his lack of adult behavior on any subject. Add that to his utterly disgusting manner in which he must bring to a halt any of us being able to come here and see if there is any info since it's so quiet day to day.

You can clearly see why Rotech really needs to clean house when you get the little pockets of employees of his level or lack thereof.

BACK to the real reason of this thread. It is very quite in the locations. We can only hope the quarterly report comes out a bit earlier than normal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SHUT UP and get your life back and be with your girls.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the dog?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good try at the spin.
    Fact is, all the locations surrounding this location KNEW the problem was with bucht.
    If its sexual orientation manifests itself in the work environment, and for a long period of time, kiss the business goodbye.

And Goodbye it went!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you ran your location into the ground,would be my guess on why you didnt get more moola,than kick you to the curb,probly the one good idea rotech ever came up with