Can't stop the bleeding

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone notice how many employees have left recently?
    Seems like a couple times a week we have openings posted! Mostly
    Field now that legal and reg have departed

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, just cecked your company website and they only have 2 field positions available in the US. Why be such a hater, things are well in my area. Go out and do your job, things will be fine once we get something new.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company website? Just check the # of e-mails for TM openings this year and that does not even include the RSM jobs that have not been backfilled! Add those to the HO openings. Very concerning.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the story about territories being eliminated and reps being let go? This goes against what was said at the last POA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was that you say? Let me put down my Kool-Aid....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RSM's have left and management has decided not to replace them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Angie C. go? (She was at least replaced) But what about Michael W?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't backfill some of these territories - low volume.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Bobby PART 2

Yes, I am sorry to say we have another chapter to the book of comedy and errors. Part one was removed partially a few months back prior to the departure of TKL. Lets not forget the year started with the departure of TF in Jan 2011, oh what a year.

Well that is so nice to hear.

People work so hard for years 5, 6,7 years now. Working a territory, developing relationships, some reps spend many days away from our family, and what does the company do to us? Do they work with the reps to equalize the alliagnmnt territory or ask for feed back? Does our DM stand behind us? Heck No!
    No, the DM gives a personal favorite rep the easy small additions in the middle of the year, taking a center or area that is ready to pop away from the rep that has worked it for 5 or 6 years and give the center to favorite rep. At first we were going to share at least until the end of the year.Then the pet rep complains and whines that she does not want to share it with the rep who is actually been calling on the Drs there, she throws a little tantrum and just like magic she is calling solo on JN. Why you ask? Maybe the DM has a girl crush!
    This rep is being set up to succeed by management while several others have been set up to fail, we are sick of the lies and underhanded behavior. Can you believe that the "new" rep was doing programs in the center BEFORE the actual rep was even contacted about the switch?How motivating and humiliating.
    Stay tuned I am sure there is more to come! This has been a pattern, move boundaries without telling the past rep, never tell one of the super territory rep anything ever, or moving lines in the middle- end of the year and telling the rep to continue to call on the area but the "new" rep will also be working it.
    Saying one thing and doing the opposite. It is very unnerving and makes for an even more difficult job. Let's face it, the Drs are aware of the t he letts ,the DOJ, FDA, LFT monitoring, Letaris label change and litigations we have lost. We are the face of the company and we are the front line that must deal with any problems or controversies in the field. That is our job the rest of the issues here are BS.
    This management style makes it more difficult, just add a crazy leader to the mix at this level and it makes us all feel vulnerable, I wish Bobby would speak to a few of us off the record. I am certain that he is aware and knows who we are. Been a long time coming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a side note
    Girl crush = I want you to be my BFF

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we that stupid? Listen people, we don't have a drug that is considered best of class. Everything is first generation drugs. I cringe when I see my competitors doing lunches in my accts. They have better drugs and a future. Our days are numbered. I only hope find something before territory consolidation happens. We have 3-4 reps covering the same area one rep covers for our competition.(UT,Gilead, LungRx). Makes me real nervous. And now all this

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't all bad. We are the market leader, so everyone is gunning for us. Yeah, or products look old, but they have superior efficacy data and some of that is debatable, but this is a good job. If soothing finally hits from our pipeline, and one or two SHOULD hit, we will be fine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We aren't market leaders of anything anymore. Tracleer is an old dog that has alot of fleas in regards to our docs perception. Cotherix knew what they were dumping when we bought Ventavis. Tyvaso is better. Veletri isn't that great. We all are pushing second generation drugs and it shows. Revenue is dropping and the only way to slow it down is cut the sales force that is already too many people for the market. I am worried.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

take the tracleer and mix it with cookies super yummie

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? It's past 10:30 pm, worked all day 8-5, got home about 6pm and have been working on paperwork, reports, spreadsheets, looking at my data, setting a few RN web programs before year end and sending e-mails.. My spouse threw together a salad for me for dinnner. Actually running scared too but I honestly don't have time to pull my resume together let alone do a decent job hunt. It's Christmas time for God's sake, no pun intended....
    Tough times, if I lose my job I have no car, no home because I can't sell or refiance it. So I am working as best I can to do my job under very difficult situation. No doubt there will be consolidations. We are all nervous.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rose Anne, no one cares what you think. Go work for another company if you do not like it here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never said I was from the Seattle district.... I was commenting on what Rose Ann had to say about her district....it goes further than Seattle.... My DM is better than Deanna, but not much better!!
    Stop worrying about who said this or that... Think about what is being said. Actelion has leadership issues... The leaders are not leading, they are deflecting blame of the low sale volume, lawsuits, low confidences in Actelion. Look at who is leading the company, I'm in the WBU. Bob? What great sales team has he ever lead? Bobby And his DMs, Andy, Travis and Deanna... What a joke. It is sad to say that of the those four, Deanna has the best experience! Bobby was a bad RSM and as DM wasn't he last in the nation? Bobby is only about Bobby.

Stop trying to blame everyone and Lead!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to take a moment to remind themselves that the top bosses have
    NEVER SOLD TRACLEER. what do you expect?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only have the top bosses never sold Tracleer, we are bleeding revenue due to unpaid orders in Europe (see below), so much for government run healthcare. We already know there has been a negative impact on Tracleer shipments and enrollments due to the Letairis label change.

In light of all this great news, what do some our our employees who act like trolls do: They rip on a Director in Training who doesn't sell and we loose a great Training Manager because he doesn't want to move to the Bay area. Just Grand!

Actelion dips on profit warning

Shares of pharmaceutical and biotech company Actelion dipped 2.5 percent by end of trading yesterday after the company issued a profit warning.

The company said it had to take a charge of 30 to 35 million euros for unpaid orders from public hospitals and other institutions in cash-strapped southern Europe.

Without that hit, the company said it would have met a target of low double-digit earnings.

Actelion also warned its sales would fall this year as it faces increased pricing and competition.