Stress level

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a high stress level here at Valeant? Why so many ranting and viewers during work hours??! Whats the buzz all about.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like there appears to be a lot of ranting and self replying from one person. Very repetitive stuff. Could be an ex-employee, but either way, they need to get over it and move on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgruntled employee or not even happy people at valeant say stress level is insane

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stuff written on this site about Valeant is pretty tame. Valeant is actually proud of the negative comments because they describe exactly the public statements Valeant says about itself.

The real stress is easily measured. How many people were in R&D in Rochester last year?
    How many people today? How many people leave or are let go each month?

If you had those numbers you would likely realize where the stress comes from. If half of the herd gets culled every few months how could you not be stressed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself mgt, your employees are not a happy bunch period! Stress levels are at an all time high, fact! This is hardly surprising ,as each employee has to do the work of 10 people.
    But listening to mgt it's from one person...... Ehh don't think so.... Last few posts are the real facts!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad thing is, the post you replied to is EXACTLY the response one gets from upper management on any concern. They only care about perception of the daily stock price on wallstreet, not what actually happens to make and cause the daily cogs to grind which makes them rich, sweaty, fat, and ugly. In short, they don't give a flying fuck about 2 weeks from now, 2 months from now.It's all about how rich THEY ARE ON PAPER TODAY & how the company appears on cafepharma each day. Pathetic they have to do this....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sumed that up rightly

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was hired recently. I can definitely tell you that the stress level here is high from all the changes. They change things around often and even as a new hire i can tell the difference versus other companies I've been with. I'm wondering if i made the right choice by coming here. i feel like this company scrambles to get things done. seems all over the place.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New hire here too, very disorganised bunch, little or no training, constant changes & no forward planning. Company going no where fast!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to be culled.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stress is for ..ussies !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to be culled !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one pathetic loser

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Mikey, YOU are the biggest loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to pause and remember the final bullet point in the Valeant Mission Statement:

"We build the best team in the industry by investing in one another."

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crumble Valeant! Crumble!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stress level is real with a lot of projects being run with unrealistic expectations and lack of resources.

That's what happens when you are an M&A company disguised as a Pharma company.

Ashame...there are a lot of good and smart people working here.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long more can this be sustained?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it can and will go on for years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol.... Thanks Mikey for that inspirational piece!