Ackman vs Pearson

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think Ackman's doing all the interviews on their desperate attempt for glory?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect example of ineptness. The "spin doctors" stated Ackman look better on camera than Pearson. (I know, hard to believe.) Having said that Ackman knows less about the pharma industry and sustainability than Pearson. Hence the "expert from Hogwarts/Harvard" weighs in. Echoing verbatim Pearson's gobble a week or two ago. Yes, again hard to believe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearson is a fat pig. Look at that belly hanging.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that what you seen when you went down on him? You were looking up at his belly?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Havard guy was getting paid by Ackman, he sounded like a fool. I'm paraphrasing a bit but he said the future of the Pharma industry is what Valeant is doing, re-branding generic drugs and selling them in developing markets.

So the real money in pharma is selling old drugs in third world countries???? It's amazing how little these clowns know about pharma. I'm not sure that's what Valeants doing but if it is it's stupid.

Pharma needs to be fixed but it's apparent Pearson, Ackman or any other hired talking head know what the F@!#K they're talking about. I know investors don't understand the industry as well either but I have to assume they understand it more that these boobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the VRX employees- the next headline you will hear when AGN pushes back the meeting for the shareholders for August until November will be BA saying he is walking from this hostile takeover leaving your pathetic CEO with nothing. Your quarter numbers will be in showing NO growth, shareholders will sell, analysts will say- "I told you so", and many of you will be out of work. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot its not so funny hey!!!!

This deal never had a chance cause VRX is a pyramid scheme waiting to crumble. That might happen in August!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick question...exactly who are you referring to in your statement "many of you will be out of work"? If you are referring to aesthetics, you might want to refocus your anger :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aesthetics? There wont be any AES at Valeant after July 10 when Nestle takes the brands. They have already hired a management team and not one single VRX person will go over to Nestle. Thats what they think of Valeant scum. Nothing

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#7 You think it's funny that employees at Valeant will suffer? What is the matter with you? Most of us are supporting Allergan - we are praying that the deal doesn't go through for your sake!

I work at B+L and saw first hand what MP did to us. Unfortunately, I'm stuck here for a bit longer until the right opportunity comes along - Rochester isn't exactly a great place for job hunting these days, but as soon as I can, I will be gone from this awful environment.

So, in the future, rather than stating how funny it will be when we all suffer more at the hands of MP, how about you think before you speak.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is apparent you haven't a clue as your statement is full of your truths!! But, I will be sure to remember your truth when I get my next paycheck! Btw, it will be signed by Galderma :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are exceptions to every rule but the majority of posts on AGN site are from dipshit VRX employees. I have no sympathy for them. Unfortunate for you. Guys like Ackman and Pearson don't care about lower food chain employees. The concept of "shareholder value" has destroyed the fabric of jobs in the US cause of the pressure to look more attractive to Wall Street to make money. Good luck to you. Move west if all else fails.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Ackman vs Pearson thread needs to focus on Ackman vs Pearson rather than AGN vs VRX employees. If the deal happens then both sets of employees will lose big time.

The real Ackman vs Pearson will be if the deal does not happen. Ackman will dump AGN stock and blame it on Pearson. Then we will see true Ackman vs Pearson.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tage stop it you know that is your job and when you can't Peter steps in and then if Tage and Peter can't Mohammed is right there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is what will happen- listen up! Ackman will call for an August meeting, that will be delayed till November by AGN. In the meantime, VRX growth and earnings come out and analysts who do "real" accounting will see that VRX is flat. Analysts will spread the word, VRX stock sell off will occur and there will not be any value that any AGN shareholder thinks is worth a deal. Then, AGN buys back stock and Ackman is F'ed. Ackman splits from Pearson and takes what ever money he can from his shares, Pearson is left looking like a total dipshit and mass layoffs happen at VRX. Speed ahead 2 yrs and there will not be a VRX cause of all the sell offs to pay off debt! Questions????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be real analysts looking at Valeant accounting and there will be forensic accountants paid by AGN looking at VRX results. Just watch the fun when Valeant's scam is exposed

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a feeling I read this post on about 10 different threads. Nah, just my imagination.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's on several threads cause its relevant and should be read over and over again by all you poor Valeant fools!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm rooting against them, but they're way too smart to fall into that obvious pit. They'll come up with something.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny coming from a lazy entitled Allergan rep. Soon these battle tested Valeant reps will have your job.