Boston Sci Solyx

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound exactly the same as the BSX rep you are trying to put down. Who do you work for?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news! There are 2 of us reps sellling MiniArc w/in a large geographic area - competing against one BSC rep and their Solyx Sling. 1 of my docs tried it - and hated it. The other rep had 5 docs try it - and initially like it...but - then patients started complaining about pain, leaking, and some of the docs couldn't stand the overall device - it didn't do what the BSC rep told them it would (adjustable! yeah right!). So - out of the 8 docs that tried it - not one stayed with it!

And in the meantime - I have personally taken 3 more BSC Obtryx users and converted them over to MiniArc. Keep it up BSC! Great job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who taught you math: 1 of your docs and the other rep had 5, how does that equal 8?
    By the way, you are full of it. I have converted multiple miniarc docs to solyx and they continue to use it and say it is overall a much better device. Pain and leaking is a bunch of crap. I have well over 50 placed in my territory in a few months and have not heard a single complaint/failure.
    By the way, you better get ready, now that pinnacle posterior is out ams is really going to be on the defensive with elevate. Blows away the hokey elevate.
    We will wait for your next post telling us elevate is awesome and how bad pinnacle is, and how your doctors don't like it... Same old lame story while docs keep converting over.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solyx = money maker. TVT secur and MiniArc created the space, easy pickings with a simply better version of the MiniArc.

Not much to debate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really??? I am a painful survivor of the Obtryx mesh--I dont have to be a Dr to know that the erosion that it has caused & is still going to cause Is absolutely absurd. Maybe try having some surgically inserted into yourself & let a little erosion happen and after you have spent into the 5 digits to correct the trouble you may feel differently---This material should be banned from the market---How dare Boston Scientific make many many peoples lives miserable for the sake of a $$-----

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty interesting that a "patient" would be trolling this site.
    Where did you have your Obtryx done?
    Why do you believe you have the answer as to why erosions occur? Let us know...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to take control...........can you back that up with data? Of course not, but you can say that it works on 60% of patients. Just go with a regular sling......... minisling is just convenient for physician, not patient's efficacy. You do sound intelligent through a blog though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! you really think you sell off of data or results?! reallly? BS has built its stronghold off of marketing cash push............u have nothing else. Hey doc, I'll pay you to do this or we'll support you in this...........clinical data is a joke when it comes to BS. "pay me and I will say or manipulate anything you want. Don't drink the koolaid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way!!!!! BS pushes a product for physicians to make extra money and have not absolute benefit to the patient?!??!? Well, that's just crazy.............but i agree

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was actually pretty good........funny, but I wouldn't try to use data requests on mesh.....doesn't make any sense. Mesh is mesh, it all works, as long as you have that 700um pore size. I know its approximately 70um, but u know what i'm saying. good quote though.

12. U-LUV-IT

U-LUV-IT Guest

It's so tacky that an AMS rep would post on here pretending to be a doctor and then later coming out of the closet. How lame is that????

13. LAME!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was a patient for the min arc and it really made my vagina feel uncomfortable. it also felt itchy and got swollen. i had them take it out and put in the solyx and WOW it feels great down there now, especially the orgasms my god lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think all of you women's health reps are douchebags for fighting about your uninteresting products on CF. Bottom line best rep always wins! Most of you won't even be selling this shit in a couple of years anyway and you'll be pretending to be experts on your new products with your 2-6 week MD degree.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the Solyx SIS put in, and it has migrated from the mid-uretheral position into the neck and lower wll of the bladder- i now have to have part of my bladder removed. It is a terrible product that has caused me much misery

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the latest FDA notification....they want the physicians to use obturator and retropubic slings, NOT mini-slings. They are requiring more post survelliance data with the mini-slings. Mini-slings SUCK. The data, or lack of is terrible. I love the mini-arc study that the success rate was 44%. They work ok for a year, then they all come back leaking. Brilliant!

I hate to say it, but TVT is the only tried and true. I don't sell TVT, but I do know the data.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How nice that the Monarc Sling was found to be "not inferior" to the TVT. So its at least equal to TVT. Oh yeah - it has less de novo urgency post op, less bladder perfs, and less retention than TVT. With 8 years of data now...hmm what would you use?

And mini-slings don't suck. Some people just don't know how to put them in properly.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How interesting to read this 2 years later, and with multiple lawsuits brought against these companies, and these companies losing horribly.

Turns out BSC had no research at all when they came out with this shit. They bought and used non medical polypropylene from companies that had specific instructions that the stuff should not be used in humans. BSC got around this by creating a dummy company.

Good job representatives, you did a bang up job selling shit, and ruining lives. But I guess you don't need a conscious when you're a mindless twit selling whatever to make a living.