Surgery Center Sales at CAH

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any information on this division would be greatly appreciated! Leadership,
    compensation, nature of the work for surgery sales, and was this division effected by
    the re-org?

Thanks everybody in advance

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your fucking homework, this shit hole went through a reorg and now is a big-bag company

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like in the past...no new ideas.. bigger bag. Ask hiring manager and do not rely on boards like this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please please do not come work here in sales.
    You will very quickly regret it. If I had it to do all
    over again I would literally work ANYWHERE else.
    Morale is in the toilet and the company is going
    thru endless transition due to poor, indecisive leadership.
    I feel sorry for anyone who gets ensnared by this hell hole.
    RUN in the other direction and don't look back.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice. Hold out for a better company with a future. This place is a disaster. There are so many openings because the rats are all jumping off the ship. Ask yourself - if this was a good company to work for, why are so many positions open? Hint - it's a terrible company, has gone to hell in the past couple years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it picked up steam when MK took over presource, that was the beginning of the end

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U are SO right. The restructure has been a mess. Even though I have no PTO left for this year, I plan to take off most days in December as I continue to look for another career. What a mess, a hell-hole is putting it mildly. How so few at the top of CAH could have made decisions to ruin so many careers in so short a period of time (since summer, 20140) is mind-boggling. Yes, run in the other direction and never look back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OUCH! But so accurate

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have other options, take them.
    McKesson is easier to work with, Medline is less expensive.
    Many surgery centers are affiliated with hospital systems which have left Cardinal acute recently. Where does that leave Cardinal in the surgery center market?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't it always when MK moves in. He's like a cancer. He ruins everything he touches.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, he also too often has difficulty telling the truth. Perhaps because he has to please masters who demand he prevaricate when necessary. Why should Cardinal leadership be any different than anywhere else? We know they are lying when their lips start moving. Big deal, get used to it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like when they say "Cardinal can be trusted to do the right thing"... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's it going on the surgery center team?
    Let me guess

30% turn over year over year with the good reps moving on to other opportunities
    Promises that things are improving
    strategies changing every three months or so
    Statements made that this is the best place to be in all of Cardinal.

Sound about right?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ASC is a miserable place to work. You don't have time to sell anything. All you do is deal with distribution issues. The warehouse can't consistently get orders to the customer. Accounts Receivable is based somewhere in South East Asia, and either don't respond to your emails or send you or your customer the wrong information because English isn't their first language, or they are completely apathetic. Many people are losing big ASC accounts to the warehouse, accounts receivable, or both. Not to mention you could work for HSIC or MCK and make more money, have double the support, and a much smaller territory. It's not a terrible short term job, but definitely one to move on from after a year or two

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that the DC doesn't stock anything anymore due to the CR, and we are left holding the bag to chase down BO's and rejections all day. Fun Fun.