Can I get out of EA

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it possible to get out of an EA? And yes, go to work for the competition. Please, please, please tell me a way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get yourself fired.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take some docs to a strip club in Puerto Rico and expense it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even sleeping with the ceo's wife could get you out of a BS EA.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only SJM would consider taking someone on an EA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't an entire Dallas team jump ship? Were any of them in ea's?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please help. Does anyone know of anyone that recently got out of an EA? How did they do it?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call a lawyer and stop sounding like a little bitch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that pretty much sums things up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you can get out of any EA in almost any state. Boston has let 100's of reps out of EAs in the last 4 years. They have set a pattern by now. They say you "must sign release", but in reality what are they going to do. Hold a gun to your head and force you to work? Well Scott Olson might try that as his is very desperate.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move to the state of California, get a California driver's license. Non-competes are illegal within the state borders of California.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can be an illegal and get a license in CA.
    BTW your contracts are based where the company domiciles the division and you will have to contest in their local courthouse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out of state non competes cannot be enforced within California's borders. This has been proven time and time again in multiple court cases.

California courts will not apply the law of another state where that law is “contrary to a fundamental public policy of the State of California.” See, e.g., Application Grp., Inc. v. Hunter Grp., Inc., 61 Cal. App. 4th 881, 902 (1998).
    http://www.businessjustice.com/is-my-out-of-state-noncompete-agreement-enforceable-in-californi.html