Fast Start

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Nov 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earth to Alcon-We are all on holiday mode. Please stop with the Fast Start jargon. I am ready for my 5 days you only allowed me to take plus Christmas shutdown. I will see everyone next year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they want us to have a fast start then they need a fast start as well and recieving our goals at the end of january is not very fast or efficient.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! They say even though you have no goals, get out there & sell!! In which sales job is it ok to publish goals when the quarter (or year--remember 2013??) is almost over by the time you get goals!? SUCH a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unacceptable once again about goals! Always an excuse!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get goals in January, I would be shocked. Since goal setting has gone into April and May in previous years, I would be shocked if this antiquated organization set goals by the end of January. Unless you are part of the inner circle, your number one goal should be finding employment in a better company. Why hustle for a place that treats people like dirt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god i'm out of here in January. I suggest anyone who has had success with Alcon do the same. There are better opportunities and companies out there. Landed a new job in a month.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMS is more accurate now. Woohoo our scripts are going to finally show up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No goals. What does that matter. Nobody is making their #s anyway

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These fast start meetings are such a waste of time.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right b/c you knew all about the new targeting and how to use it, had no questions on the comp plan that you were just burning to ask in front of people, and understood all the new MC changes w/o a meeting. You could make a fortune off telling people's fortunes or picking lottery numbers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no point to it. They could have sent everyone an email. I do not think any of us found it hard to comprehend.