6 weeks left and no quotas

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another empty promise and another messed up year ahead.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what's worse--the fact that we won't get our quotas until Q1 is over or the fact that we all know they will be another year of 'stretch' goals, unattainable and laughable. We can't wait to see them!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You cannot be shocked by this at this point. It's standard practice; business as usual.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vegas soon! Just get drunk as hell, try and get some, gamble away the commissions you are not getting and pray you dont puke listening to the BS coming from the stage....

Good times to be had by all!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best quote on this sad site. Just drink it better.
    Booze probably works better than some of the products, put it in your eyes and see. Get it?! I'm drunk now.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q2 starts today. Where are our goals leadership team?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worst ops team in the history!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is nothing new. Why do we continue to discuss. Everyone knows they look at latest performance data before setting a goal. Move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I look forward to another solid year of decreased bonuses with higher stretch goals. I hope to break $15k this year in bonus and get a massive $1000 product kicker. My kids shoes have holes and we may need to downgrade from Target to used Salvation Army shoes soon. *fingers crossed*

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quotas are going up for 2nd quarter

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Thats called sales.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprising. Same old BS.