Alcon Australia

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

desperation. i guess no one aspires to be a part of the team anymore

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....And then there is the opinion of the customers as well as those of us who actually work here.......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that mean? Are customers opinions mostly positive or negative?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Negative, for the past few years

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually with the toxic environment that is Alcon Australia today, I think the local Scientology chapter would be a hundred times nicer place to be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are not happy leave we can bring more talents from other countries!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like PS and MZ

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11 pages and nearly 600 posts. You' think Australia has got to be the most depressing miserable place on the planet. Please quit, leave, just walk out the door and go do something ANYTHING else. Biggest bunch of whining complaining do nothing about anything waste of space employees ever. Go for a surf, swim in the ocean, go on a walk a bout, enjoy the beauty that surrounds you but for the love of GOD SHUT THE HELL UP.

Newsflash: It ain't that bad. Attempt to be grateful for where you are geographically & professionally. Pussies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If management is not listening and taking the bullying attitude we have to let senior management know .

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just take a look at IOL market share to find your answer

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newsflash: Bozo, it is the senior management who should be grateful to the people who really made Alcon Australia successful. It wasn't anyone in FW developing the relationships and making the sales. Appreciation is long overdue instead of having failures in middle management and regional taking undeserved credit. If everyone walked like you so stupidly suggested I doubt you even have the common sense to realise what would happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you were female, young and have pulse you wouldn't have to ask this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you truly believe that the females don't also have a part in this? It takes two to tango - Good luck to him!! Perhaps you speak from envy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't think so..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the reason? What have they actually done to you?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First time poster. Ex employee
    Phew. What a shame. Life is for living. Be happy guys.
    There is life after Alcon Australia.
    So glad I'm just reading about the drama rather than living it anymore.
    Agree that RA is a bigart of the problem. Leave Oz to work it out for themselves. Big shame as it is a great business. Lack of trust and knowledge of local market and expectations running way too high from the USA and the Region. good luck and. GET OUT

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes RA is the biggest problem all over Asia!! GET OUT as long as he is around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An entire string of posts have been deleted. seems a certain she is seeking protection. too late, everyone knows how pathetic she is anyway and it's just a matter of time that new management sees the poison

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who took it off?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean