Bonus

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are most reps year end bonus structured? Does every rep get a bonus if they grow? Curious to see how they are structured.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you hit your quota, 10% of what you took home.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? That's less than a % pt, if you're at 10%.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our distributor doesn't give bonuses. I have always wondered about this. How are the distributors bonuses from DePuy structured?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you make 100,000 for the year, you get a 10,000 bonus.

I know Depuy corporate gives out a bonus for growth. Very curious to see how its structured.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corp gives bonus to the distributor of 250K and it is an all or nothing deal. The distributorship has a growth goal tied X category for the year (hip, knee, shoulder) and if it is met they get the $$$. I have heard of only a few who share that bonus. Otherwise it goes in their pocket along with the rest of the seven figures that are making. It helps during lean times like when they don't know how many rooms to add on to their vacation homes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in this industry for a while and Depuy is typically behind the curve on bonuses, benefits, and incentives. You can still get 10% as a 1099 in most areas which may be better than the competition.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10% commission rate or 10% bonus? I don't understand why Depuy doesn't incentivize new business more.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because J&J management has never understood sales. Depuy has a CEO who has yet to figure out how to run a sales force. By the time he figures it out he will have run the company into the ground. He is succeeding quite well at this

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be great if the CEO stood up at the NsM and admitted to not knowing how the sales of orthopaedics really worked. If he would actually take the advice of the sales team. Has a big ego that will never happen. Would rather run the company into the ground. Him an RC what a pair. Perfect example of mixing personal with business. Get rid of your Country Club life

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be happy to lose a point of guaranteed commission if I could make 2-3 back in bonuses. With my old company you could make 13% if you were 120% to quota. At the end of every quarter I found ways to sell anything and everything to hit those numbers. I have been with Depuy for 5 years now. While I still have grown my territory every year I don't feel that same drive to go out and sell our non implant products to help drive a number. I don't even really have a quota to answer for.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with this. This is the essence of sales. Be rewarded for big growth. They don't seem to get that at Depuy. Penny smart, dollar stupid....