Psych Leadership

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when will they tell psych reps and dm's when they will tell us our fate ? We know you can't tell us if we're staying or going, but you can tell us when you will tell us, can't you ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding, Amy J will not let y'all know and risk sales going lower than they currently are. Geodon is not hitting it's #. Amy prides herself w/ the Opth. div. "blowing" as she states it. their numbers out of the water for the year ending. But she never told anyone that their was not much competition and there was another sales force helping PFE to sell the drug.

Opps! just a small detail Amy J left out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the devil incarnate

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AJ = no leadership ... At least i have hope in my DM. The TSR's and DM's are keeping the ship afloat!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally disagree. Amy is phenomenal. I would like to see how much better you could lead in rough times. You probably can't give a good answer to that because you lack self awareness.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be upfront and tell people what the hell is going on. How's that for self-awareness??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever think there are legal and or SEC regulations that prevent the details from coming out prematurely? Did you ever wonder to yourself that she might not know either? If you have ever been on the other side of the desk, you might know this. What you are really worried about is not finding replacement employment because you know your skills are obsolete, you've been milking it for years and you are grossly overpaid. But go ahead and continue to point blame elsewhere Mr. Or Ms. Self aware.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should review the official definition of self aware - aware of yourself as an individual or of your own being and actions and thoughts; "self-conscious awareness"; "self-conscious about their roles as guardians of the social values.

"Self conscious about their roles..." exactly. I have seen little self awareness from above. Maybe you should reevaluate the role of a leader/VP. This level of leadership should have a plan, very similar to a reps plan for the year, yet the leader should have a 1 and 3 year plan. Not a last minute one which is exactly what is happening. A plan like PC has had, a plan like vaccines has had. A plan!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with all the rumors regarding primary care and Aug 12, Psych management ( not leadership because that does not apply) should buy some field force focus buy telling the reps that nothing will be annouced until_________ fill in the blank. This will help to keep some of us engaged and not constantly calling our friends to see what they have or have not heard. It's human nature. They wacked the entire ophthalmology FF and we were told not to jump to any conclusions !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can increase focus and engagement by making a statement, and saying nothing will change until ____ fill in the blank. Otherwise we will continue to ask our primary care friends what our fate will be, since they are being prepared for what's coming. Maybe silence is not the answer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about IS? Will they be dealt with at the same time as psych since they are in the same BU?