Anyone work for Zila?

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2008 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Merge w/ Tolmar

You obviously are living in the past. No, I'm not drinking the chx kool-aid but everyone at the former Zila was given a raise, sales are improving and fences are being mended in Batesville. Nothing's perfect but 100% better than it was a couple of months ago.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zila sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely hate this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont reimburse our expenses for months!!! they are not giving raises, cut the car allowance and have made quota unattainable!!! i am so frustrated i cant wait to leave!!! let them keep hiring their new college grads with no expereience for 40K per year all experienced reps are leaving we hate it!!!!!!!! good bye and good riddance feel free to r eplace us with one of your cheap newbies! were off to bigger and better-you get what u pay for!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a lot of the newbies have left and gone on to bigger and better things...the only ones left are the ones who can't find a job..sad...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Tolmar came in they increased all Zila salaries, reimburse us within one week of submitting our reports, gave everyone a raise in December, moved to Runzheimer's - car allowance is not taxed. 40K was pre-Tolmar. You obviously got out before the merger last year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check out turnover; reps are leaving; they're hiring old zila/prodentec reps to fill the slots, or retreads looking to hang on; sales are in the tank; no clue, no motivation, no leadership; junior is as clueless a papa

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is an old zila/prodentec rep that is filling a vacancy? And by the way, jr is not in charge of the show, he's a dm so stop blaming everything on him!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

san diego rep, san francisco rep , for a while, the soCal rep to name a few. it's just fun to call him jr., to say he doesn't have influence is not credible. How were the first two month's sales? Missing sales numbers by millions of dollars after the inspiring sales meeting isn't a very good sign.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joke of a company, interviewer asked me to sell a pen!! RUN!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run from this company!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is KM still around? A young girl took their spot

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon to be gone... just a matter of time before every rep quites this company. CH's team will be gone first.

P-People
    L-Leaving
    A-As soon as the
    N-next job offer comes

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From your lips to God's ears!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You r smart. Must work for CH!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps have quit since May? 10?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't work there go to work for wendy's and have a better chance

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woooohoooooo! You will get a whole $2.50 for every 6 pack of mirrors you sell! I'm gonna go for it! Maybe I'll be able to sell enuf to pay my 6 year old her allowance! Awesome! What a motivator!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That toothbrush stinks anyway, I love the old brochure with Dr on it. Classic! A vintage old product.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldnt agree more. It is a dinosaur of a brush. Thats why they have to give free soft tissue management system and training away to get the dr to buy it. No other brush comes with free consulting services, because they don't need to!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this POS co still in business? rotadent sucks, its true it comes with extra services that is why you probably sell it in 2010 but the extra service is the same shit from 20 yrs ago....... what a joke......

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest