Welcome to the Publicis board

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by cafead, Jul 31, 2004 at 11:44 AM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Publicis company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really confidential? How can we be sure our right to privacy will be honored. Do you ever reveal identities?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer please, anyone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this considered a 'sticky' thread?

5. VikingArthur

VikingArthur Guest

I would not consider anything on this board to be confidential. Better safe than sorry as quite a few people in at the Orlando training can attest to.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me how to break into this company for a interview. I have posted for positions (full and flex time) and wondering if there are any tips to getting on with the company. Thanks

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some suggest that it isnt wise to apply to both work load
    if you need or prefer full time; apply for that one
    if you really dont want full time and would like flex apply to that one

i would image that if you apply for full time and there is a flex opening they may ask or vice versa -

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is in response to anyone who is even considering Publicis Selling Solutions, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! The company is a joke and the contract positions are all underpaid. The worst positions are in the inside sales sectors. You will come across poor management, unorganized practices and complete chaos. Even if you are desperate for a job, don't go here, you will be very sorry if you do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having been an employee of this company, I wouldn't recommend them. Disorganized management and poor communication are just a few of the issues encountered by me. There were also issues getting reimbursed for final expenses after resigning. Again, I would look elsewhere!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I just finished a VERY unprofessional situation with them!Wouldn't leave another job for!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about the one year contract with Astra Zenaca?
    Is the product going to be Nexium?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is not worthwhile. My manager never knew our business or our manager on the contract side. Yet, she could put people on PIP's as she felt needed. She never rode with us in the field. I was let go by Publicis, and my manager from Astellas called me and told me he would hire me again. And hated that Publicis took the course they did without confronting him. Horrible company. When the company they have a contract with likes you and Publicis decides they don't..... ridiculous.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you lie.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL of us know that the ONLY way you are going to be let go before the contract is set to end, is if you piss off the manager for the company you are working.

PSS doesn't care about anything but keeping the company they are working for happy.

So, stop lying.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interested in working part time only. I've applied for a position in NY (Jamaica territory) does anyone know a recruiter in this area that I can contact?