Black Friday Shopping

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chargeback shopping all day in pjs...what did u do today?? Visit any accounts LOL, how about notes, even more hilarious!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget chargeback shopping these days, thats your "managers" responsibility, the one and only thing they actually do!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see things never change. Those that have gotten away with working maybe a 20 hour work week (if that) are still there. Whoever said ass kissing and acting like you are actually friends with those that work at corporate doesn't pay have probably been fired for not drinking the kool-aid. Enjoy it while you can!!!! Take that chargeback money to the bank

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about cyber monday/ Nice loooooooong weekend, and 20 hr work week HA, they'd be lucky to get that out of any of us, a few phone calls, errands, car pooling, mani-pedi, grocery, work-out, happy-hour, and yeah that's my day=typical! Nephron 20% real life 80, do the math and your notes and you are smooth sailing plus speak up at the sales meetings, ask a smart question (follow G's lead) have a game plan and goals for Orlando meet and greet, but most of all though be sure to do a shot or 10 off the ice sculpture and you're all set

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So on target, could not agree more with this posting especially the reference to drinking the kool-aid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know who the above mentioned G is Follow G's lead and you will have your job for life we all know how "hard" G works

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they catch you on a Surprise visit when you are up to one of your "working" days!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gets better, like they even have ride alongs here, mgr picks 1 rep per year and does lunch with coctails talks about the 1 thing really pushed for that month/year, like much changes around here...then is on thier way home, lalala, cya lovelies in Jan...