BSci Women's Health Sales Rep

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Minimize adoption, prevent usage.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about the pending cut. Wish you all well and hope you land on your feet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How ya like that bag of products now?! Ha, your ass is probably out on the street now, hope you enjoyed the Kool-Aid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Survived the cut, as did most people I know.

You seem like a wonderful person.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironic.....you can't spell douche, ya douche

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually what would be ironic is if they were not able to spell "spelling bee champ".

Doosh.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistically speaking the merger of the Uro and WH bags is a good thing for most reps. Smaller territories and bigger plans.(for legacy WH reps... perhaps smaller for legacy Uro reps?) Don't confuse bigger plans with harder to achieve. Most Uro reps enjoyed a higher overall W2 when compared to the WH reps largely due to the higher plan. Hopefully the smaller territories will allow reps to own more of each hospital and get many quality reps at or above $200k.

For the record, getting above $200k for a WH rep was totally doable. I managed to get nicely above that point 2-3 times and definitely didn't work a full 40 hours. Are there better places to work than BSC Uro/WH? Sure. Is BSC Uro/WH a good place to work? Definitely. I wish this message board had less self-attacking and more brotherhood. Is this where I quote Rodney King?