Discrimination lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone heard about an investigation in the neuromod division and some upper mgmt has been fired/suspended? cant say im shocked to hear this

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there is a lawsuit that is in progress with a couple of senior people who were laid off.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their own fault based on hiring practices and profiling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of discrimination is going on in neuromod? Was it racial, gender, sexual orientation, or religious? I spent 3 years working at Boston Scientific and saw so much racism against racial minorities, gays, and religious minorities. After complaining to HR I was fired. Worst company I have ever worked for. Based on my experience, I would never recommend Boston Scientific as an employer for anybody who is a racial/religious minority, or gay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my tenure and success was certainly not valued at BSC. they should change their code of conduct to say keep your head down and mouth shut and better not go to HR cause if you do you get stuck in the trouble maker file and they will find a reason to fire you. they don't care if their employees are in a violent working environment, that's just too much paperwork. my manager was by far the worst manager i have ever had in my entire working career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what division, region?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll find the racism & discrimination throughout the company, it's coming from top management and permeates throughout the entire company. BSC won't be able to retain talented employees since the talented employees will continue leaving for companies that don't discriminate based on skin color, gender, orientation, religion, race, nationality, etc..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. That's all you can muster? Imbecile.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which companies out there are not racist? I'm working for one that makes me sick to my stomach.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong! I worked there for years and they built safety nets that were beyond their time when it came to inclusion and diversity and they employed a number of ass-clowns because they needed to meet quota. BSC had a very intelligent mix of talent and if you feel you were discriminated against I think you would feel the same way if you lost your job flipping burgers at Wendy's. Stop this cycle of deficient mentality and own your own faults...grow up!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. In other words, like I said; STFU.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity is NOT a focus of this company. They are behind the times. WAY behind. When management finally understands that DIVERSITY will lead you to INNOVATION, there may be hope. Until then, gettting a bunch of like minded white males to make the big decisions will keep the company below par. WAY below par. Until then, they pretend that Diversity matters but actions, practices, behavior simply do not line up!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All companies discriminate. Especially when it comes to hiring women over age 45.
    You put a seasoned, sales leader 48 year old woman in an interview after managers have interviewed 28 and 32 year olds with no experience and guess who gets the job.

Even if the 48 year old agrees on the same salary; the unexperienced 28-32 year olds will get the job about every time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Corporate is nervous you'll break a hip and won't reimburse your Medic Alert bracelet. Leave the selling to us young and strong ones.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there it is.