Online pacemakers?

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know that website that sells implantable pacemakers and defibs? I've been trying to remember it for a while now and can't find it on Google. It's an off brand and offers no field support, it's bugging the shit out of me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is Medtronic. If you want service, that's extra but we do have this great Carelink system for your hospital we can sell you...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be careful using Carelink and great in the same sentence.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nayamed is the name /website you are looking for. Carelink Express is fabulous. St Jude is innovative. BSC is in 3rd place for a reason.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? You prefer the non wireless pos mdt can? You are as ignorant as your post.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. You have had a pacemaker monitor system for a couple of months and now you are special. Keep drinking the kool-aid dumb ass. What is that, 2 model numbers that can use your separate wireless pacemaker system? What about all the other patients that were implanted prior to these measly 2 models? That's right, they will STILL be on TTM's. The physician will not be able to gather the valuable info so needed to take care of his patient appropriately. Yeah, you guys are setting the bar high.

MDT has 13 plus brady models since 2006 that can be on Carelink, and over 32 tachy/CRT models. Surely you don't think MDT turned away from wireless pm because they didn't have the technology. MRI patient safety was priority at this point, and wireless pacemaker isn't a game changer. Just a game changer for you guys. Pitiful.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess now that you have wireless pacemakers as well as wireless ICD on Latitude, it's safe to let 1100-1500 of you seek employment with Biotronik...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carelink is so great that MDT encourages physicians to utilize it as infrequently as possible.

If you listen closely, you can hear the batteries drain.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention Cleveland clinic study where 50% of non wireless pts weren't followed due to the shitty care link you are touting. Clinics hate the system as its a pos that takes HOURS to to obtain data and half the pts can't even transmit. Laughable.