Kat Hurd- part time BS rep

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw the Bachelor contestant Kat Hurd, who states she is a part time Boston Scientific Territory Manager and a Phoenix Suns dancer in Scottsdale, AZ. How does THAT work??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her degrees in Dance and Exercise Science qualify her to sell the MV sensor

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a new feature we will cover at this years national meeting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She'd be a better fit in Neuro. Superb at stimulation!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought she was in neuro. At least she's not another STJ 'per diem'.....better a suns dancer than $ dancer

On the other hand she has a masters in exercise science which makes her more educated than 3/4 of industry so I would not get all high and mighty while you're drooling over this gal and your wife/GF/bf (original poster) is digging Julio or whatever the bachelors name is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She breaks new ground as high maintenance, smoking hot though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure how this pertains to BSC but I know of territories shared by 2 people. These person(s) are required to work 3 field days and 1-2 office days per week rotating shifts every other week. I am also aware of 2 women who share a spine territory and work 4 days a week. Similar to the other scenario one works from her home "office" and the other is in the field rotating every other week.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You watch the Bachelor!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Further evidence why giving up cable TV last year has meant we miss nothing of value...reality TV is exhausting horseshit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, smoking hot entertainment at the next NSM!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BSX continues to raise the bar. Our industry has become a joke and continues to fall in line with the pharma industry. Legs, a-- and ti-- will be the industry standard soon.
    We have a great deal to be proud of!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, that girl is horrible!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may be true, but I am looking forward to her performing the Cat Daddy at the NSM

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She might look good but I would rather walk into a river and never come back than to listen to her talk.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, there are no lyrics in Cat Daddy that would be required of her during the dance. Actually, just sit back and enjoy

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking from experience, she's not all she cracks herself up to me. And to the person who knows she has a master's in exercise science and called the Bachelor "Julio"...come on. We know who you are.