NY Times seeking information about layoffs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Alex Berenson, Nov 20, 2006 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY, GOOD POINT! LOL! What WAS the deal bringing this ol' post up again ?! I just wasted a bunch of time reading through it all, too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhhh, the Good Old Days....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are lobbyists alowedd to do as they please, spend as they please to "buy access", yet pharma reps, who ae ALSO lobbyists at dr offces, have been reduce to bo checking monkeys due to all the poliiticans who freely take $$ and gifts, but then restrict the same activity in the pharma business, ONLY the pharma business.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the same moron responding to himself like someone agrees with him...if you took the time to go around to different Pfizer facilities and locations, you will find this type of negativity everywhere. This is what happens when you treat you employees like a disposable diaper...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, had not even noticed that...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......yep, it's a Blast from the Past, man! Gotta love the history of this company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager had 9 field visits with me the last month of my high risk pregnancy. i called hr.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting side note. Alex berenson was not only a nyt reporter, he has gone on too become a Rey successful fiction writer. His books are about a CIA agent and middle eastern terrorists. Similar to books by Vince Flynn and brad Thor. He has come a long ways since his days of trying to fish for stories on cafepharma

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be sure to call a lawyer. HR usually sides with the managers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did and well documented paper trail to legal and hr. all in writing.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's more layoffs again at The New York Times?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you and your DM shouldn't go at it so much. Maybe it's your Pregger pheromones? Is hr you hubby? Did he know about your affair prior?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have another beer you douche. There is plenty a rep can do today if they are not punished by their bosses for not being robots. And they can do everything legally too. The leadership of this company is horrible and self-absorbed. They chop heads and pensions while padding their pockets. Masochists to the end.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would like more info and proof that the Pension Fund was underfunded. Could this be the reason why Pfizer is moving away from it? If they dismantle defined Pension all together, perhaps attention would not be made to Underfunding current retirees?

Somebody needs to "Peel this Onion."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would like more info and proof that the Pension Fund was underfunded. Could this be the reason why Pfizer is moving away from it? If they dismantle defined Pension all together, perhaps attention would not be made to Underfunding current retirees?

Somebody needs to "Peel this Onion."