National Sales Meeting Feedback?

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would have been nice to have some training on competition. I really don't know how to go after competitive products and most of us are getting schooled clinically by LifeCell reps. I can't combat what they are saying but it's not my fault. YOu don't know what you don't know. I guess upper management doesn't care they are sure aware of what we have been taught. Nice team players.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my question is when have you ever heard of a VP give himself props at an awards banquet for his reps? WOW that was sad. More proof of the inexperience and the out of control, neurotic EGO.

who is the MORON that put him in this position

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing is for certain, this job is NOT for any tenured, consistently successful rep. This is a job for a pharma or distributor rep that hasn't made more than 100k / yr. Solid device jobs are 185 at plan with realistic opportunities to over produce. There are several START UP openings currently with 260, 230, 240k guarantees, ALL expenses paid, cell, office supplies, unlimited lunch and dinner budgets, AMEX corporate cards and all gas paid for. 75k base that is negotiable. They also have reimbursement situated before they started

This is a train wreck compared to most start ups I have worked for or know of.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine that start ups that did their homework before diving in getting reimbursement before they throw their people in the fire.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's interesting about the post above regarding LifeCell reps. We actually have a handful of them that know their shit inside and out but god forbid ask take any of their knowledge and incorporate it into teaching us. Old EGO boy couldnt bare that. I have been with start ups before that the actual VP's were more clinical than their product managers. They knew their market and product COLD

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My favorite part of the meeting was the VP interrupting every presentation feeling obligated to tell us "THIS IS WHY I HIRED YOU"

Give us a break

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the best was the OFF Label SERMON by the "P" which was followed up by an OFF LABEL presentation in the abdomen!!! LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS it me or is this the first company that never made time for a Q&A for the sales force other than questions for the doctors?

Understandably so, then they would have to answer for their incompetence. Why can't we supply? When is there going to be training? Any chance for a budget like EVERY OTHER company to get face time? Where is the company last year vs this year sales wise? How is our growth and market share vs the other companies?

Even when I was with other companies they ALWAYS put out our market share, TRUE numbers to show that we needed to pick it up or were ahead. There was a meeting with Beavis and all of the AM's and REgionals arguing over how to present the numbers.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FREAKING SHADY LOSERS

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, that dude did nothing but pump himself up. With the average rep doing 30k / month??? Yeah keep patting yourself on the back. Just think if there was any thought behind this hole deal. I would love to go head to head with this one. VP of sales? What a WEISEL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a female and it was repulsive. Isn't the saying their is no "I" in TEAM? Even I know that one!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it 80% of sales is supposed to come from the top 20% of the sales force? According to the rediculous TIER presentation, 80% of sales comes from the bottom half of the company. IF that doesn't make a statement what does? Any way you can sugar coat it I guess. There were more meaningless slides in that breakdown than any other presentation I have seen before.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to leave this place. VP, RM and AM will get theirs in due time. Company is considered a joke, so no other reputable company will ever bring them on. I guess it's back to being distributors, huh fellas? Maybe you can pick up Matristem at 33 percent commission, and then have it cut to 14, and then be le go.