Prepopik

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or is this a hard sell? I have little or no direction from home office. Plus these guys make money on their own concoctions, how do we compete with that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to tell Andrew. A few already sent him emails - very appreciative guy. He needs to know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is his email address? Please share with field.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another screwed up launch...just like Lysteda. Poor planning, inadequate resources, weak upper management,etc... and the hits keep coming.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get a grip people - It's a bowel prep for crying out loud! We're not talking about some pre-DNA designer drug here. It's a BOWEL PREP...Like a screwdriver! Sell the sizzle

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has never been a more screwed up launch like Lysteda, unfortunately this one look like its gonnna come in second.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting some pretty negative feedback on colonoscopy results. What the heck is up with that? At least give me something to hang my hat on Marketing!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is running the marketing show with this product?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this may not matter much to most of us since they plan a GI sales force for it by end of Feb. Given that home office is off line for a bit longer due to storm, then holidays, then first of the year stuff in Jan; Prepopik will be out of our hands in no time.

Feb's bound to be a cluster f@#% anyway as there will be so much admin regards the conversion of most of us to Ferring.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's really sorta intriguing - You getting "rather poor" Colonoscopy results. Every single one of my GE's who has used the samples/rx'd for next day has had good experiences and has nothing but glowing comments on the patient's ease of use and the "backend" results.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crikee!!! Have you seen our share??!!! WTF?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one will be making any serious money on this Prepopik launch ...No One! When is the last time you launched a product and did not have chance to make some decent cash? Really Ferring?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't sell this shit! It's expensive & doesn't even work well. When are we getting rid of this?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just can out from Andrew. New marketing message for Prepopik "It may be shit to you, but it is bread and butter to us!" Market research said the message will move significant shares. Let get excited!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and like a screwdriver it's a commodity and like a commody there ain't no sizzle. Dude, its not like we don't understand the product's function or its MOA or that we don't understand the competition. It's a bowel prep and in that market, which btw is a generic market in most locations, a prep is a prep is a prep. And some GI's do sell their own concoctions, and many just rely on OTC products. What's the whole branded bowel prep market worth? Maybe $200,000/yr? and say we get a third of that in 12 months. Wow! another block-buster.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant $200M/yr. Typing too fast for my own good.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm getting bad feedback as well. 3 of my docs have said the prep is "okay" or even "bad".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...Look, not drinking the Kool-Aid here - But: It is very common when we are trying to change physicians behaviors and even pushing them to get trial experience and script a new product that they provide negative feedback. Always important and helpful to find out how many times used ...how many negative results. Nothing works ALL the time. Not even the Home Office

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our market share is NOT moving!!! Why?????

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there's basically one feature to sell-lo volume and a lot of entrenched competition. You have to identify who/who won't care enough about that feature to change what they are doing.