Burnout!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel so burned out w this job. The incentives don't motivate, we are halfway through the qtr and don't have our goals yet, we aren't clear if we are supposed to be chasing after call average or results...well I know we need to chase after results but at the same time the pressure is on to hit 8 calls per day. Hello Shire...get it together!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your job and stop being so burnt out. You drive around all day and tall to people and make good money. The leadership is horrible but you can only do what you can control. So shut up and do your job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the pep talk kool aid drunk RD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep here....keep paying me my salary and the avg quarterly bonus and ill do my job cause i realize no other company will. With that being said, you should as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No other company will pay salary or bonus. Wow you are a zombie

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is burned out because leadership keeps moving the mark and how we will be evaluated - first its team then its individual and then PAS then no PAS...on and on. Some consistency would be nice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and these new territories are way too big. WAY to big!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone be burned out in this job. You only have to work until noon everyday and make 2-3 calls on big offices each day and maybe deliver coffee. What a joke!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously this post has it on point. Why are you working so hard as everyone knows your selling ability has nothing to do with how many scripts are generated. It all boils down to how your product is covered in your market. Trust me you have not convinced a doctor through your superior selling skills to write any of our products.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please quit this job and go find something else to do. You will happier and all of us will as well. Please leave this industry. This industry and leadership team has failed you and you have quit.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. Our RDs & ZDs know this too.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Certainly the smart ones and they are looking for other jobs because this gravy train is coming to an end.