Senior sales rep positions

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I am in the mid-west and have seen a lot of postings for a senior sales rep with Shire. I think it is in the ADHD division. I am only looking for real input. I know this website makes the idiots come out of the woods, but I hope some of you can offer real input. Any idea on salary ranges and what the prodcts might be? Is the senior position equal to a specialty position in other companies? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude. Are you really getting on this site to ask about products???
    Are you that lazy? Take a walk.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, I am not a 'dude'. But thanks. I have looked at the site and know a lot about the company. I was simply asking about any details in regard to the position of Senior Sales Rep. I am sure if it is the same as a speciality rep in other companies and am also looking for details about the starting salary for this position. Thanks for your feedback.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know a lot about the company then you should know enough to run the other direction.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer you question. It depends on experience but more so on what the RD and ZD'S are willing to pay you. It could be mid $50's or it could be low $70's... Either way you will not come in higher than the senior level. There is no set standard... So someone with less experience in FL or AL could make more than you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on your current salary and experience, I have heard of people starting in the low 70s that have a lot of previous pharma experience. Products are Vyvanse and Intuniv