The Best is Yet To Come

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think the new CEO is done, the best is yet to come. If you think the changes are over, the best is yet to come. If you think for even a second that the righteous hand of Flemming is not cocked and ready to throw a serious blow to the current leadership team, the best is yet to come.

Although it may sometimes not feel this way, the absolute best place to be to watch the demolition is in the field selling. I know nobody will believe this, or I'll get flamed as an RD, but trust me. The more this sales force demonstrates it can and will sell over the next 2 quarters, the more he will see the flaws in previous leadership. Talks are in the works to bring back the IC plan that we deserve. And no its not SI, but the money will get better.

Simply put, there is no chance that the same empty suits that preached change in Arizona will be doing the talking in Miami. Bank on it. There is not a soul in Chesterbrook that isn't soiling themselves.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this mean for CES and DB?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully they will be gone. No way they can recover from this. They are hated by the sales force. All of these horrible decisions rest on their shoulders. Sounds like Flemming sees right through their bullshit. He is going to have to put someone in their positions that can motivate us and help us get back on track.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I felt GC was very motivational & genuine. Re-elect GC!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

major changes coming

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is pretty funny. All we do here is change. Whens the last time you can remember not hearing "major changes are coming"? We have been constantly changing for about 6-7 years now. The only major change left would be to run the same model for an entire year. Now THAT would be a major change!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Second rate company, third rate products. Change my ass....SOS/different day. We can't reinvent the wheel.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is definitely third rate!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What other changes are on the horizon now that BMS is going to buy us? I wonder who else will be losing their jobs!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are way too many coincidences that make this very real. BMS has lost Abilify but want to be in neuroscience, a lot of risk has been removed from Shire, new CEO is trimming the fat, and many more reasons. Think it may happen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we get bought, we all lose our jobs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so. I think they will keep us on board to keep the product alive.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that no matter what Shire will still continue to suck in whatever form it appears. Can't hide the amount of stupidity present in the current organization and thats why Flemming will be trimming the fat in short order. I wouldn't be surprised if he says to BMS you can have the products just to get rid of the people in Chesterbrook and the field.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're absolutely wrong! If we are bought by BMS or anyone then we are unemployed. Every company is getting rid of dead weight.

Vyvanse is in such a mature state so the company who does buy Shire can afford to train their current reps before adding the product to their bag!

I do applaud your wishful thinking!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person may have a point. Not too many doctors out there that haven't heard of Vyvanse. Of course even if they have doesn't mean they care.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its speculation. This buyout talk happens one day every month. Some analyst makes a statement, everyone gets excited, and 3 days later its forgotten about. Quit thinking so much and go do your job