Is shire going pay bonus retroactive for Bose error?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q1 and Q2 goal attainment and adherence not accurate and bonus directly tied to both.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q3 was not correct genius. Q1 and Q2 were fine. Don't start a conversation without accurate facts. I am sure you did not hit your goals so now you need an excuse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of you are correct. Q3, Bose and Management is admitting to a mistake. The issue is Q1 and Q2 you were unable to change your targets. Many territories contained 30-100 inaccurate, dead, retired, doctors who had moved to another state and so forth providers in their territory. No matter how many times they contacted Bose to correct the issue, corrections were never made. With every "update" the issue often became worse with even more inaccurate providers entering. Bose is fixing the issue for Q3 so be happy the company is even doing that. The original poster is saying it would have been nice if those corrections could have been made in Q2. Its not easy to call on doctors who don't exist. Its even more troublesome when your bonus, call average and adherence suffers for 6 months because of it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q3 is SNAFU I don't trust the July bonus report. I am off almost 400 RX's. I take screen shots every week... Something isn't right, I did all the calculations, I have my June 28 data and Q2 reports... Weekly data... How can vitalsigns for 8/2 and the bonus report be off 400 RX's. I didn't have that my RX's count for Q2 and I doubt that many for 8/1 & 8/2

Check your data and compare to the July bonus report... I bet alot of people are getting screwed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep mine is off by about 300...my calculations show I should be about 110-115% of goal but not what bonus report says! I don't get it and I'm not expecting anything from
    BOSE since they don't do anything anymore!!! Don't even respond to simple requests, someone needs to be fired over there