Has anyone been able to order new company car yet?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the delay? I thought we were ordering 2/3 weeks ago??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, received the email yesterday

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this week

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Maserati

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ordered a Bentley

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont you bitch some more about your free vehicle and free gas, and Yes I am now your manager and no longer a rep but a free car is still a free car no matter how many miles it has on it. I hope you get a transferred CX-3 or whatever those things are called, it would serve you right.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great example of the entitled pharma reps! Tick tock tick tock. Live in your dream world because you will be awakened to reality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what r car choices? no smart asses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work inside and I know Fleming is evaluating company cars moving forward as it falls under the category of beyond the pill initiatives. Looking at using public transportation more to boost local economies, cut down on fleet costs, and hopefuly eliminate our fleet department inside....stay tuned

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What that's impossible to do when I sales? How can he eliminate fleet

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are your choices now?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sure, public transportation, yeah right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chevy equinox, ford escape, ford fusion are the ones I recall. Maybe another sedan was an option-Chevy car? Don't remember

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be getting a bicycle and be thankful for it. You really care what kind of free car you are getting - pathetic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be picking up my Tesla in 2 wks -

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved Telsa in the 80's. Love Song is one of the greatest ballads of all time. When did they start making cars? Good things they did, not sure the music gig is working out too well for them now a days.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the fuck cares?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I can't believe anyone is worried about this. Just goes to show what kind of people who work in Pharma and especially at Shire. They've been told for so long they are "special" and now they're getting kicked in the face and they can't handle it.