Does anyone else feel like a loser

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This meeting is depressing me. Everything about it is a reminder that this job is a joke. It's not the company... They're all the same. it's the job. What the f am I doing. I have no purpose. Ugh...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. After a few hours with my RD, I feel like a loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why? what specifically would you change?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would ask my RD to stop making fun of me in front of our team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I was you - I would absolutely stand up in front of the group and ask him/her to do exactly that.. in fact-I would demand it. You're an adult and a professional and you deserve that much in return. If this does not work - I would march straight to a lawyer with a witnesses statement. Try speaking directly to this person first - cause ...you're an adult

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grow. Share. Together. Very creative.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me ask do you still feel the same after you have the money deposited in your account every two weeks or you use your bonus to take your family on a nice vacation? If you feel that much like a loser then why not donate your earnings or go find a profession that fulfills you better? Problem is you are just too "comfortable" being a "loser."

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. That last comment is priceless! "Accept the poor management or get out" - that's what the "A" stands for in the 'BRAVE' values--

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You feel like a loser because you are a career Sales Representative. The SR job is exhausting. If you want more satisfaction, actually try to progress your career. You have an important role, but you are an entry level worker bee in this industry.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one should have to put up with that. Your RD should build you up and encourage you. A sales person needs to be supremely confident when going into an office. Your RD is actually decreasing your productivity by tearing you down. Which doesn't help him hit his goal. That's sales management 101.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are high paid losers. I love the deposit every two weeks. Loser or not I stay to get paid. Doesn't mean I am doing anything for Shire. Should I feel bad about that? Nobody I know gives a flip either. And a sales rep? We are NOT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeppers! Love it too!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what the I am doing. Noone respects me in the rare diseases division. Add no value. Jose Gomez

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or go to HR and they will do nothing except delete these postings.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with previous posting on Gomez. He is a defeated man