Hisamitsu Planning To Dump Noven

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2014 at 4:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My former Japanese colleagues have been telling me that the CEO and board members of Noven's parent company Hisamitsu are planning to sever ties with Noven including filing possible lawsuits against the company as well. Noven is already implementing major cutbacks in anticipation of it's possible bankruptcy.
    To my buddy's at Noven - Be prepared for the worse, as the company's situation is rapidly deteriorating...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep,
    It's partner Novartis already filed a lawsuit against them - More damage to come...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original poster up above posted this in another thread as well. Not so sure about this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Pfizer's newly formed women's healthcare group would benefit from purchasing this company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now what? should we bust our asses to meet goal or spend time looking for a job?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this suppose to happen? I'm assuming for both CNS and WH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not happening - RELAX! Just disgruntled ex-employees trying to stir $hit up. They should be happy they were fired, now they can get something worthwhile. The rest of us just sit here taking all the crap & low $ they have historically given us. Don't let the $ from last year fool year. All of us above 120% lost $. Which BTW, Noven executives, since you so quickly will take away money that was rightfully ours, how come you can't increase the payout on BD? Don't for 1 second think that the $60/script in February makes up for it. You need to adjust the payout. You took it away last year, you can give it back this year. Stop being so f' cheap!