Training

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the next training class is on the neuro side? Any insight on how long it is? Thanks for any help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share with me the training details with Noven. Its the neuro side. Thanks for any help you can share!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid October; 1 and a half weeks; NYC; very good trainers; great company on the cusp of great things

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 week home study? Do reps take their exams at home or when they arrive at training? Curious how they manage training with the 2 drugs. Smaller pharm is much more laid back than big pharma, typically, but wondered how Noven is. Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pussy !!! Are the exams at home or at training? Please; if this is your concern then you need some balls. I hate these coddled little 20 somethings that think the world owes them a favor. Go and occupy Wall Street; ya loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont' listen to the jerks. You will do homestudy exams... I did 2 weeks. You will take exams in training.. just like other pharma... if you have ever been in pharma (and as this is specialty, I would hope so...) then its the same

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank ....really some immature people on this board. I appreciate your insight. The salary is a little low for specialty....will they negotiate, or just settle with the person that accepts the lower offer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah, wah...low salary. Have some balls & accept it. Then go back home with mommy & daddy - ya gutlesss punk !!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle? There are many successful reps out there who would grab this job in a heartbeat. Perhaps your ego needs to be brought down to reality a bit?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next question will be; "are we off between Christmas & New Year's Day?"

Or; "My daughter's day care starts at 8:45am...can I take her there before starting my day in the territory?" "And then pick her up at 2:30pm and go home?"

This has become such a wimpy industry / company

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Immature? Asking stupid questions about exams is immature...ya low life douchebag piece of shit !!! There; I said it !!!