Worst and best rm's

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are they?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some RM's need updated management training. Teams have doubled in size and the response of tightening control isn't working. Strong reps here. Give them the tools, support and trust needed to sell.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What difference does it make?RM's have no power.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marty Feldman in So Florida

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Marty is a piece of work. Her mgmt skills match her appearance. both are horrible.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RM survey. That's where to give RM feedback.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when do we get the RM survey?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen a RM survey. Bring it on. In my experience some of the major issues in my area are the RM, as he doesn't understand the market at all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AD's don't care as long as there is growth. Sooner or later that "the end justifies the means" thinking will be a bad thing for Zoll.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe at this point they are hiring anything that is a warm body as a RM. Our new manager had no experience and with in four months of being here had at least half of the team on a plan. He is so pathetic that no one wants to ever work with him because he is such a douche. Pretty sad when 2/3 of the sales force is below quota. The dm's are just a mouthpiece.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

asking who is the worst is like asking would you prefer to vomit or have diarrhea. The scurge of pharma clowns is where this is headed. Pardon me unemployed ex-RX managers is what is being hired as no one qualified would touch it. When you interview ask yourself the following: 1.) If I find a better opportunity, would this managers recommendation be worth anything? 2.) How will this person better my career 3.) What will I learn from implementation that will hone my craft from this person?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Nope..no experience in the industry and not qualifies means recommendations would be worthless. 2.No all all, as no Card experience and lack of any real management expertise coupled with revolving doors of people mean no real connections and career will not be built with this company and your reputation will be ruined for future employers. 3. Nothing.
    Every individual should know this going in so you don't make the mistakes that the rest of us had joining this company.Even if you think this is a good short term gig until you find something else, please think again as this place wil ruin your career quickly.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2 years haven't met a manager at Zoll who's recommendation means anything, cares about bettering anyone's career or brings anything to the reps. I only hope to find another opportunity before this place brands me as a loser, too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disagree, worked for BD before he went to fellows spot.
    He was a good guy, promoted his people, and understood the business.
    Unfortunately that is not the profile they want in Blawnox.
    Glad that place is in my rear view.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not too bad, but be careful...this company is screwed up.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody speak to the territories in the Northeast, specifically NY? Considering 2 spots, 1 upstate & 1 on Long Island.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really doesn't matter where the territory is or who the manager is, the business doesn't support the sales model long term. So no matter what territory you have, expansion or replacement, NE, SE, NW, MW, etc.. you will be looking for a job again in your second year wen your goal finally reaches the level that it was when the last rep was there. You will work very hard to find a new job as your reputation will be tarnished working for LV and if you don't find something, you will be placed on a plan (PIP) and dismissed for lack of performance. Ask how many reps have had this geography in the past 3 years. You will have your answer. If you are looking for a job, run away quickly before you give up every holiday, birthday, anniversary, weekend, your life and soul and then after you have given everything, realize you made a big mistake and will need to start all over somewhere else.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beth in Richmond Va the absolute WORST!! hands down!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RMs can't control anything at Zoll except you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saginaw, MI manager any good?