SEEQ

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up with this new gadget?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ridiculously stupid product. Will not get reimbursed (or will be reimbursed as a Holter).

Patients with hypochondria cardiac awareness will buy it and annoy their doctors.

Medtronic will give 1000's away for a few years as a buddy, buddy thing with US centers.

In 2 years everyone will forget about it.

In 3 years there will be a disposable holter monitor from India for $50.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why you think that - this seems like a one of a kind type of product

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this is product that will be available for patients to buy - other players in this space don't sell their products to patients

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the incentive to use this product outside a MDT account? Are you going to use this in a competitive account to get cans your not being given anyway? I don't think this is going to sway implants, not as innovative as the loop etc.. This is a very messy market to get in and much like some of the old therapy divisions of other companies MDT will soon understand that this bait is not worth the time and effort. There will be 4-5 patches on the market in 24 months so hurry!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, are you saying they've tried this before?

Like Physiocontrol?

Like Medtronic Bravo?

Like Neuro diagnostics (can't even remember what company that was)?

But the Stanford MBA's that did this deal weren't around then ---- they are the same ones listening to One Direction and don't realize that that band is just a knock-off of Backstreet Boys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK all of you CRM types look at how this patch works. it is very basic and crude in its operation. You going to miss a good percentage of events due to having 25yr old technology in SEEQ. Thought this was going to be innovative but hell, this is a pile of dog sh@%. So sell on compliance because that is all you have. Oh and BTW are you going to put a electrode patch in the same place for 7 days on a 75yr old patient with thin skin?????????? What a big miss for MDT to buy and repackage a joke of a product that has already been out for 4+ yrs with no traction, good luck! As long as your customers are ignorant of monitor functionality you will be fine. You would think that a company that sells algorithms all day would do some due diligence.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not an employee of Big Blue so I have no bias...but the Zio Patch is a big deal with my account. This account has been very happy with LINQ, and I see MDT leveraging that success to unseat Zio.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they care about the diagnostic yield of the data they should stick to ZIO, dont work for ZIO but the detection is far superior to the new patch.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't be long before Zio is taken down hard and SEEQ will be an afterthought - 2 new and truly innovative products are on the way for early 2015 - stay tuned

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My panties are sooooooo wet, don't stop there. If this is being developed by CN LW EC etc then I won't hold my breath. CN is the largest in the space and they are on life support as is. Sad bunch of me too companies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful wearing wet panties - can lead to a nasty yeast infection and foul odor - similar to the smell of fear. It's not CN, LW or EC you need to worry about

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May explain the flies. If it is going to be a true beat to beat patch, i.e. holter tech with single beat counts and all in one, not two pieces, then you might just have something.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will just have to wait and see.......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buying LW for their call centers? Are you serious? The reason they are losing so many accounts is that their call centers can't respond or produce a report on time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Sr. All we need is their 3 calls centers and their managed care contracts. We have the infrastructure and best developers in the industry to enhance the reports, EMR integration. It is all business buddy! We don't need LW POS reports, devices, and management.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your crack developers better develop a new patch that isn't the size of an F150 king cab if you want to compete.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work for LW you better start reaching out to recruiters now. Our patch, bigger or smaller than our competitors doesn't matter. What matter is our patch is already available. CN, LW, and eCardio's are still in its embriogenic stage...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck will bring the eCardio patch to market before the end of the year and with all the skin irritation of SEEQ and the inability to provide event service when over half of MCT orders are dnied will leave you out in left field where you belong

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen eCardio looser, your patch will be out next year. Also, MDT is buying LW in the next two weeks meaning we will have all their infrastructure including their 3 call centers, all their managed care contracts, and also, all large volume accounts nationwide. Game is over for all of you...