Chris Klecher

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he running sales?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, who cares! He is right out of a 70's sales book.

C: Let me show you something else you might like!
    Translation: Let me show you what makes me the most $.

C: That's our Rock Bottom Price!
    Translation: I'll eat Steak and Lobster for a month.

C: You made the right choice!
    Translation: You made us a lot of money.

C: Better not wait too long, this one will not last!
    Translation: The bank is repo'ing our cars on Saturday.

C: This will be the hardest you will ever work!
    Translation: We are going to micromanage the living shit out of you and tell you that you are doing it wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay Calm and Chris Klecher
    He has got this all figured out. If you don't ask, he will def tell you (exactly what most narcissit people do). No one should panic because Chris has had 7 jobs in 16 years. His pedigree is 2nd to no one and this will all go away, for has to be right with the quotas. He built the comp and model and everyone will sell 12 units before years end. The system sells itself.
    Most importantly - Chris did a waterfall analysis to ensure this is all correct.
    Little does he know, the waterfall went out of with phone booths and VCR's a long time ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaahahahahaah :) TRUTH!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SQ crushed the third quater #!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol. And then you woke up from that big dream.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how this thread is not even 6 days old, and has over 1,000 views.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fart just smells. This place you can read about and it stinks worse.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK is a liar and a thief. Does not even feel bad about all the lies and not paying 80% of the sales reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next steps, Klech' is going to call a huddle with us and fix quotas, pay back lost income and fulfill all the things he (& his team) said during recruitment. Amazing how Klech' can do all these miraculous feats while tapping our emails, monitoring every order and micro-managing the entire company into comatose. All micro-managers build strong LT businesses and strong relationships with their employees - NEVER ever NEVER!

We have all had the worst boss ever - Klech'!

1) Senior Management and Klech's first reaction to what is going on is to:
    - Blame
    - Point Finger
    - Fire
    - Not do what good leaders do!

Sit back and watch them all eat each other and we all are at the Mercy of the SurgiQuest tide....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Fonz is making things happen with quota drops. We are all in good hands w The Fonz because he has experience ... 32 jobs in 10 years. Every start up company should rely on a douche like this .... Haha.

Do not forget, Mr Fonzie built the quotas approved by CEO / Engineer. Lowering quotas is a stop gap. Senior mgmt still does not care about us and know we are all screwed. 2015 is going to be hell!

Wake up - this entire mgmt team and especially the CEO / Engineer is nuts. Run!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheap night for the Fonzie. Just puts on a leather coat and hits the candy route.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just noticed this exists ... How funny

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story with the director in the West?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is the first one to tell us how smart he is. just ask him

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you think sales is bad try engineering, K Asserbarzins folley truth be told the whole system is fake "emperors new clothes" uses you up and does a "reduction in force" Oh and that fat arse Christine loser Jimmy Buffet following Alch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a dead board. Nothing new or interesting.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth is sales team is in a much better place versus all the BS last year. That's why less to gripe about. Last year CK pulled off the biggest lie ever, promising a bonus, not paying, lying to corporate, a stupid comp plan and a stupid quota that he supported. He never brings it up because he knows he lied and tries to blame others. how does he sleep well at night? I have my systems in the bag this quarter so don't care but funny to reflect back on. Pretty happy right now things are going but will see in q3.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blonde Fonzie has no control. The Arab is in control and he has no idea what to do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Klecher doing