Organizational Change

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shocked … what is going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The clown tagged his last beyatch under his desk. Hope it was memorable!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noway, the rumors were true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Care to share with the rest of us?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adios Geoff. Hope the door hit you on the way out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cafepharma balls at best. Anonymous and hurtful words. Yes sir Cafepharma balls!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elvis has left the building! Joyeux Noël Geoff, remember last year???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does he get to keep his $100,000'company car? That would be a nice little Christmas present, no?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are so jealous and want a car, just become a sales rep. Just ask you 'friend' in accounting ( the one who tells you were going bankrupt every 3months for the last ten yrs)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays from our unemployed family to yours! Clown Bro Go, Clown Bro HoHoHo!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geoff was the one who grew the company and advanced the science. Times have changed, which is tough on all of us in Healthcare, but he did a ton. He also cared about the people of Organo. When thereare mandated cuts, jobs get lost. So give him a break- I doubt you could have done better.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your insight Geoff's mom.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are welcome. Now nighty-night and go to bed grateful for having been/being employed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the credit for growing this company goes to the people who were out there selling Apligraf. Geoff did support us but it was much more than just him. I agree to leave him alone but lets not look just to him for the success of OI. He had to make the cuts and everyone is thinking should there have been cuts to be made? He and GG brought in inexperienced people (Goga, Neil etc) and they were never monitored. This was a terrible mistake. TO the poster who keeps saying "bring back Goga" - yep that's the answer.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. Geoff was the person who grew this company. It was through his leadership that we have succeeded. Many things in healthcare have changed and that's what made things tough this past year…I for one don't blame Geoff. His leadership will be sorely missed. By the same token, change is good. I'm sure Geoff will find another position with a company that will appreciate his leadership. I look forward to seeing the direction that Gary leads us in 2015. I'm not being naive when I say, I'm hopeful for 2015. And on that note, please don't leave immature comments about me being Geoff's mom, or someone else. I'm simply someone who wants this company to succeed. We have great products that help people. I think we should all represent those products by also being great supporters that help lift this company and one another.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TEQUILA!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As incompetent at GM was, GG will be no better. Both were behind the legion of poor decisions and cronyism that still exist today. And no surprise GG is last one standing, that has been his plan for years. I wonder how much he squeezed out of "the board" to stay on after he pushed GM out. Lol