Rep Exodous

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LifeWatch is the new Egypt

It's obvious something has to be done to stop the bleeding since the NSM.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing can be done unfortunately. We lost lots of good people. I have an interview coming up next week!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a chance to survive at LW. Be smart and do what almost 80% of us do, get paid, relax, pick up some aged devices, make your lazy RSD think you are really trying hard, and keep applying somewhere else.
    Competition is very tough and it will get worse. Medtronic LINQ is killing me. 5 EPs that used us for 10 years are now giving tons of business to Medtronic. Why? Because they make money.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't give up, LW! It's so much fun beating you guys out there. Your boards have been a little slow as of late after reaching a nice peak. Don't make that go away. You guys make the rest of us feel happy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Egypt was in Israel's land . . . LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOO!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I ask a straightforward question: why are so many reps leaving or looking to leave? I am a hiring manager in a related industry and we have gotten applications from quite a few LifeWatch employees in recent months. Also, there are about 25-30 active resumes from your sales reps on MedReps.com.

Is it just the pay or something else you folks are running from?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several reasons:
    New CEO, VP of sales, with NO idea how to run this business.
    Company financially unstable looking for buyers.
    Incompetent regional sales directors(Fromer Reps with no managerial skills).
    No objectives, no transparency, poor judgement.
    Company that doesn't value Sr Reps, Clinicians.
    Investigated twice by OIG(Paid 20mil).
    Now investigated for violation of securities.
    Regional Sales Directors encourage Reps to violate Sunshine laws.
    No new products.
    And..............

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought you guys got rid of all the so called criminals in your company? You should be thriving right now. Why can't you at least be consistent with all your bitching? Remember pharmaceuticals? Consistency builds credibility!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

getting paid how? Not sure all that is above board, how are they profiting on Medicare patients, seems slimy and dangerous.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the worse company you can ever work for. I got an offer from another company on Friday, putting my two weeks tomorrow. See you all!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left last year and have never been happier.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started working for LW Dec last year. I have tried all sales calls strategies available, from integrity selling to use of relationships, and more. Nothing I do is enough. The accounts we lost refuse to give us another chance. Other accounts left us because prior LW rep before me told docs and office managers they left LW because how bad this company is and how bad they treat reps. They loved prior LW rep and now hate us.
    I heard the Swiss lowered some territories goals to stop the exodus but they will start pressuring again after Q1.
    I think I am done here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing is happening on my territory. Also, eCardio and Medtronic are taking over. This last one just got contracted with Cigna and expected to close UHC, Humana, few others by Q2.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of those things sound just like another company in this space - one that I left last year and i hear it hasn't gotten any better

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in denial? Wake up, this is the worse company you can ever work for.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the space is changing and if you don't believe it then you're out to lunch. Unfortunately, the leadership is out to lunch. It's not business as usual. If you look at what is taking place out there in monitoring land there has to be additional relationships and pull throughs to partner with. What do I mean? Obviously with Medtronic, their monitoring leads to either therapy (ablation) or implantable device. Daiichi Sankyo and Partners HealthCare’s Center for Connected Health are partnering to work through monitoring and prescriptions for AFib, as is Merck and eCardio. The field is changing and we're still pushing........oh yeah, three in one, great reports and three monitoring stations. Seriously?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Man, love this company w POS 3 in 1.... I just lost my biggest acc to Medicomp

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CardioDx, Medtronic, Medicomp and iRhythm are stealing the best Reps from LW.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't say stealing. They are smart companies who recruits good talent, and treat them better than LW.