Compliance

Discussion in 'Orthofix' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M Dyer in northeast multiple hand written notes have been collected and are being brought to your legal dept... It amazes me after the OIG and everything else any rep out there would write any hand written note never mind a short story making all types of false claims. Bad career move MD.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i don't know who the person is but a quick search shows an atm in that area. your post, at first glance, seems to be from an angry competitor. i deal w/ hand-written notes from my competition quite a bit. why go through the trouble of a)going to legal and / or compliance and b)calling her out by name on cafepharma (especially at the atm level)?

you should have courage to post your name, your role in that territory, and what your true issue is. don't be a pu$$y about it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Used to be with Ofix years ago, whatever happened to Goan, Zeren, Hall, Magnabusco. looks like all new reps in the NE now by looking on Linkdin?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't worry... we have a horrible compliance department. They go through compliance people as I go through toilet paper... LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all gone except Hall, Mitchell is gone too

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um... we really didn't need any insight into your GI issues. But thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All those that left got out when they compliance and the govt figured out what they were up to.