Shareholder value

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2015 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been absolutely no shareholder value delivered by this company in over a decade. Why would any astute investor out capital at risk here given so many alternative we'll run companies?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good call for sure! If referring to yourself, I suggest english lessons in lieu of investing in this company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job avoiding the content of the question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In 2009 the stock was 6.47, it closed today at 29.08. That's almost a 23.00 dollar gain per share. I'd say that's shareholder value. Not every company is Google, or Apple, if you own stock and are unhappy with the return, sell it...stop posting on anonymous boards like a little b***h.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just stupid. What was the stock 10 years ago and what is the CAGR over that period. Unless you are timing a trading range you have made no money in this company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've made some great cash off of Medco...but you are free to invest in anything, so take your obvious stock market genius and go F yourself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the good news? Why stock going in wrong direction. Hard to make a business out of a portfolio of marginal products.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resorting to profanity usually a sign that you got nothin.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good news keeps coming yet the stock keeps going down. CRDAC approval for Kengreal and the Minocin QIDP designation is hugely overshadowed by the coming losses from generic Angiomax. Not a good sign at all, if it breaks the $27 support level this stock is going down below $20.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orita Q1 was terrible. With all those high paid folks bought from Cubist?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor launch strategy. That, and medicines are very late in rolling out compensation plans from what I'm hearing. Sales folks are sorta motivated by those (Comp plans) .. ;0)

It's the old five finger close by management. Reps are starting to wiggle and fidget.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......and then get "realigned."

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did it ever dawn on anyone that the unmet need for Orita doesn't exist?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or that Dalba is killing us?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Dalba is "killing" you, then you have some real issues!!!!! The issue here was a very poor launch strategy, people that were not properly trained in the ID world or have no understanding how the outpatient market works, management monkeys that can not get away from the "culture" and adapt a new way of thinking, as well as a number of other blunders. Like any other drug in this space, it will take some time.

best of luck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been a comedy of errors. The result? A severely unmotivated sales force.

But hey! Why don't we pull all reps back to Parsip for some "team building"? We can all pretend that's the answer. Can I get a golf clap?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about a team building event in the pretend operating room? We can take turns mopping the floor

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And in the middle of the summer when families take their annual vacation.

"No vacation for you! Come back, one year!"
    - Medco vacation natzi