You try selling this stuff

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To any non salesforce layoff topics I say who cares. It's all about us and the monumental task we endure everyday of selling these second rate products. So the next time you receive a paycheck remember who made it possible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself! You can be replaced by UPS and a journal ad any day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was tried several times in the recent past and was a absolute FAILURE each time. One acute problem with this company is that there is no history so we are doomed to repeat the same failure over and over again. The question is will we be able to recover when they try it again or will it be the final, fatal blow????

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why any of you clowns even get a paycheck is beyond me - you couldn't sell fire to eskimoes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 things:

1. The products do suck.

2. The sales force has lost its usefulness.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg your pardon; we exhibit great usefulness by cashing our nice paychecks and contribute to our respective local economies. This enables others to afford the outrageous prices we charge for our second-rate products!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point well taken. Carry on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our products are so old or new but bad my customers can't stand hearing about them so I just fake most calls. It's so depressing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't sell this stuff. You schlep this stuff.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what we get working for mutha