I hate Merck because......

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and even then we will unwilling to acknowledge your efforts

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you that there is life outside of Merck and it is actually better.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Andy Dufrea. I just hope it doesn't take me 19 years to tunnel out of these walls

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is spot-on. Stay at home parent, then the loss of only income. Then, yes, you have to make some really tough financial decisions. Can you tell me how children cannot be involved, especially if the family has to move?

This whole situation at Merck reminds me of the Neutron Jack GE days my father worked under, and the constant threat of layoffs after yet another division was sold off. Aren't Ken and Jack friends?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you have the wrong person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's finding that "other" job that could be quite difficult. Perhaps where you live it may be easier. Not around WP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate Merck because it and management made me want to leave. I didn't want to want to leave Merck. But I did want to and so I did. And I am actually much happier now. And I don't miss Merck, but I miss the idea of Merck and the nostalgia of what Merck once was. And I truly hate Merck for that.