Merck is an old, stale brand

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2014 at 7:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like JC Penny, Sears, Blockbuster, KMart and so on. No one wants to shop there or write our drugs anymore.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not insult these other companies by associating them with ultra-toxic Merck. LOL. Merck is what you would call "special".
    The only fair parallel would be Enron, right before their executive arrogance and greed exploded right back in their face. It's only a matter of time now until Wall Street catches on to the total lack of any potential from this shrinking, toxic slaughterhouse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you're so negative.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck was the bomb in the 80's. Merck felt they where better and more ethical than other pharma companies. I drank the kool aid and switched to Merck in the early 90's. I saw the Titantic written all over the company. I would have gotten out sooner but I took a package and had to stay 12 months or I would have had to re pay my re lo package.

The company in the mid 90's was a joke. The company now is even more of a joke. Too much chest bumping and back slapping to look in the mirror and realize that the pharma industry has moved on.

The ironic part is Merck is truly no more anyways, it was a reverse merger so in theory it is now Schering Plough.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Touche

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack In The Box, Hardee's, Bob Evans, Long John Silvers, Burger King