No posts?

Discussion in 'Welch Allyn' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

W/A is a good company so I'm surprised there are no threads here, until now. :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure if you want to sell basic trinkets and tinker toys. Sales 101 not worth the time for anyone with experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently you have no idea what the company is and where it is going. Technology in patient monitoring and emr connectivity is driving the sales team not toys and trinkets.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure..unfortunately they are "owned" by Zoll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The defib business was sold to zoll a number of years back, they have nothing to do with the monitoring and EMR connectivity.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill Rom ! Doesn't get any worse. Big mistake.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you talking about. I work for HR and it is a great company. No company is perfect but there is a reason they can afford to buy high quality companies like WA. I know in my area we are kicking just about everyone's arse on replacement sales.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Your in HR. Experienced sales people will never touch an opportunity with W/A. You are a entry level training ground for sales people to cut their teeth. EMR? Please. What a joke. What next asset management? You've been purchased by the joe smith of the medical business the flavor vanilla at Baskon Robbins. You people have no clue what your in store for. Sit back and enjoy. It will be nice to see more property available in Skaneateles for new homes. Wow talk about having blinders on. Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still, some people do need a training ground. Good to have a purpose.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your on here trolling welch allyn like you are in a better role making more comp. I'm all ears, but I doubt that to be the case.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you doubt. Trolling? Yeah a word used by the uninformed. Been around 25 years in med device in cardiac surgery. Many friends work hill rom. Lol. Good luck. -50 and counting. Won't be long before condos being built. Not to mention the spread of toxic corporate culture. Me making more comp? Lol what a joke. You are a sheep. Could make more comp in bio tech pharm. lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

25 years and you are still on here "trolling". Based on the conversation it sounds like you are doing great in your surgery position so feel free to post on your competitor boards. (lol.... nobody your age uses that).

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say trolling, I say I live in the Syracuse area and always admired Welch Allan. I admired how a company could dominate such a me to market. I admired how a private company could line up so many sheep and make them walk in a straight line. I admired the founders and board because finding sheep is not an easy task. When I learned of the Hill Rom purchase I was curious to see how your leaders were going to sell the acquisition to the sheep. Surely the sheep would do their home work and see that they were totally taken to sheared. Surely they would see that this takeover was only good for the few who walked away with millions and millions. Surely they would see that the jig was up. But to my surprise the sheep acted more like deer in head lights, wondering if the new company would provide help in lining them all up to walk in line again. Unfortunately 50 didn't make it and in knowing Hill Rom as well as I do, I expect your resume will be on the street soon. Or you can keep the smartest guy in the room attitude, and wait and see. Anyway you look at it ,I still will admire the way your leaders pulled it all off. And one more thing. I was fortunate to work in the medical sales field at a time in which bio tech was just being created. Management was strong and venture capital was creating new and exciting companies in the medical device industry. I was fortunate to work my way into cardiac surgery at the pinnacle of compensation. I made it,I put it away,and I can now enjoy watching the dust settle. One thing I can say for sure. I would not want to be entering this field NOW. There are 20 people behind you waiting to take a position that has been cut and shaved and redesigned but still consists of the same old crap. With the onset of the affordable care act and medical device tax etc you'll be working until your 90

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the diatribe. Please move on and post your essays elsewhere, but I certainly appreciate your complete history and thoughts on my retirement plan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster makes some spot on comments. I for one have been watching and waiting to see what will happen. We are glad YOUR retirement plan seems to be fine. Not so for many of us. If these posts bother you don't log on to our site. How's that for a diatribe? Wish more people had backbones around here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yah, never cared much for wa prez... Came out to protocol systems and threatened to pull mfg if taxes went up. What a nice inspiring lady

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WA is a political animal run by good old boys. Unbelievable incompetency.